“Absolutely Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Bedroom & Bathroom
Bedroom & Bathroom
Kitchen and Lounge
Lounge and Bale
Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clairey19...
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Perfect”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed in the new Umah di Desa 4 in June with my mother in law and from the moment we arrived we just knew we had found the perfect place to stay. From the pre-arrival planning and correspondence from Lorraine & being welcomed at the airport by Ketut, to the most beautifully furnished, decorated and relaxing environment in the villa we spent a magical 5 nights in beautiful surroundings. Ketut and the girls would do anything to help us and we found the information left in the villa extremely useful (e.g. restaurant and sightseeing recommendations). The fridge was furnished with breakfast for our first morning and the rooms have literally every amenity including sky television and free wifi.

The villa is located a short walk from Batubelig with numerous shops & restaurants and a 15 minute walk along the beach to Seminyak. We spent most of our time at Watercress - the food is to die for!!

I would urge anyone wishing to visit Bali to consider Umah di Desa for their lodgings. You will honestly be blown away

Thanks so much Lorraine & Pun xx

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Singapore
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway
singapore
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing