The Oberoi Bali
US$522
US$85
US$70
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$677
US$639
Agoda.com
Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$47
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$177
  • Pool
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$216
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$78
Agoda.com
L Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$112
  • Pool
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$116
Reviews (1 808)
1 808 results
1 529
1 529
All reviewssorbetkura kura restaurantsunken bathjohn halpinfruit skewerslanai roomfrangipani cafeour honeymoongarden viewindian oceanfour seasonscomplimentary afternoon teapool servicean oasisoverlooking the beachseminyak beachmain restaurant
158 - 163 of 1 808 reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Bali is a wonderful place. Weather was nice and people are friendly. Oberoi resorts made our stay even more enjoyable. They provided a separate bed for my 8 year old son and the welcome pack for my son was great.The only area where they can possibly improve is their Indian cuisine. Indian food served at the resort is just average but they made it up with their excellent service. The beach is excellent and the area Seminyak is bustling with activity all the time. Overall a great experience and would like to visit again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. But even if you choose garden view rooms, request for rooms near to the beach and directly facing the pathway.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Oberoi_Bali, General Manager at The Oberoi Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear subbaramank,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi on your recent trip to Bali and for posting your review on Trip Advisor forum.

We are happy to read that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were satisfied with most aspects of your stay.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the Indian cuisine served here. We do try to have some basic Indian dishes and do conduct regular training with the Indonesian chefs on how to prepare some Indian dishes. I am sorry that you found the quality to be below your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the food and beverage team and together we will find ways to fine tune our Indian dishes. On another note, I hope you had tried our Indonesian dishes while you were here.

Thank you once again for sharing your constructive feedback. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali once again.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Have to say that this is the best resort I have ever been to. Almost everything about the Oberoi Bali is perfect. Don't know where to start.
The location is awesome, right in Seminyak the tourist town in Bali, yet the place still has its own tranqility, peacefulness.
The service is just absolute the best ever. Every staff member at Oberoi is so nice, efficient and always welcome you with a smile.
The food is just awesome. Best breakfast is served by order, not buffet. Love the breakfast. Dinner is fantastic as well. Recommended set dinner is a "must try" for foodie.
Love everything the moment we step into the resort.
The only "minus" point is that the front beach is not recommended for swimming.
Well, definitely will come back to Oberoi should we have the chance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear desiremmwekb10,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi on your recent holiday in Bali.

All of us are delighted to learn that your stay was memorable and that our resort's location, food quality and warm services extended by the entire team here have all met your satisfaction.

The beach in front of the hotel is swimmable, perhaps the waves were quite strong during your stay and therefore our lifeguards discourage beach swimming at that time. There are times when the waves are friendlier, and beach swimming is allowed. Our well trained lifeguards may from time to time disallow our guests from entering the sea in the name of safety.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for sharing your feedback. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali once again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The Oberoi is for sure one of the top end hotels of Bali. What a beautiful rooms. No wonder that famous people like Mick Jagger etc have been here in the past....Especially the bungalows with sea sight are recommendable. We'll come back!

Stayed: November 2016
2  Thank JurgenSchmid

Dear jurgenschmid,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi during your recent visit to Bali and we highly appreciate your time in posting your review on Trip Advisor forum.

Myself and my entire team are very happy to read that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you were satisfied with most aspects of the stay as well as the services rendered.

We look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you to The Oberoi, Bali in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stunning resort based right on the sea (positioned perfectly for an amazing sunset). The staff were phenomenal, so friendly and helpful (especially when I was sick from street food - they went as far as writing me a get well card and delivered me flowers)! The food was brilliant, although as you can imagine very expensive! The one downside I would say is the cleanliness of the room. There was a large amount of dust gathered on the headboard and there was even a small blood splatter on the bed sheet when I arrived, which was disappointing given the amount of money you pay to stay at a hotel with a high reputation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Charlotte B,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi, Bali and we thank you for your valuable time in posting your review on Trip Advisor forum.

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed most aspects of your stay and that you have mostly been satisfied with the services rendered. Your feedback is very useful as we carefully analyze all guest feedbacks in order to assess the performance of each department.

On the contrary, I am sorry to note that the room cleanliness during your stay was not optimal. I have shared your comments with our Executive Housekeeper and together we will fine tune ways in ensuring similar occurrence will not be repeated in the future. I apologize that we have let you down in this area.

Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Oberoi, Bali once again.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome stay at the oberoi. Every single staff member was absolutely amazing and it was honestly the highlight of my trip having everyone say hello to me every time I passed them. Thank you very much

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Taylorel17,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi on your recent trip to Bali and for posting your review on Trip Advisor forum afterwards.

I am delighted to read that you were impressed by the services rendered by the entire team here. Mr Oberoi himself says the hotel is only bricks and mortar without the valuable people we have working in it. I am delighted you had such great interactions with all of these exemplary team members.

If your travel plans bring you back to us in Bali or to any of the other Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, please do let me know. I would be delighted to offer you my personal services and attention with your arrangements.

Sincere regards,