Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Free cancellation until 21/08/01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Booking.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$155
eDreamsUS$148
All reviews personal butler the resort manager celebrity suite cha cha the club lounge waterfall dinner free flow drinks automatic toilet amazing bedrooms kids club was great butler team for making our stay memorable fitness center entertaining area beautiful holiday private pool sunset bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Although the resort complex is located in a busy road but surprisingly the Trans villa has a tranquil ambience. It's very private and well designed. Each villa has a living room, dining room with kitchenette, bed room and bathroom with Kohler jacuzzi. All facilities are in premium qualities, from the bed linen, towel, to furniture. We can tell the difference with other 5 stars hotel and feels the value added service. The afternoon tea is pretty good with delicious classic scone (cream and jams). It also give a homey feeling, definitely we will come back again

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank aiharry
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed with my 5-yr old daughter for a week and she never wanted to leave. This was our third villa in our long holiday in Bali and it was a perfect mix of open-air private pool villa living with all the comfort of a 5-star hotel room. The in-villa breakfast was very enjoyable and always on time, and every single staff I came across during my stay was very professional and pleasant. The villa is huge but kept very clean everyday, and nothing was too much trouble. You can always order in food or groceries using Gojek or Grab and never have to leave the villa for anything. The best thing about this villa was little to none mosquitoes! It’s very surprising given that it’s rainy season in Bali. This was the first villa in Bali we saw that had no mosquito net over the bed but we slept uninterrupted every night. It was great. The only minus is its location being away from the beach but we had already spent 2 weeks on the beach before coming here so we didn’t miss it at all.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mariusz Mierzejewski, Marketing at The Trans Villa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Dear Ksya12,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting this gracious comment.

It gives me such a great pride to share your kind and concise positive feedback regarding our facilities and hospitality.

More importantly, I am delighted that your holiday at The Trans Resort Bali will remain a memorable one and we all look forward to having your return soon.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review and for rating our new resort with such a high score.

The Trans Resort Bali

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful staycation in this trans resort Bali. We choose the 1 bedroom villa, include the clean private pool, also they have jacuzzi inside the bathroom, and super clean automatic toilet. My kids was so happy...oh ya they also have a great pool with the sand...kids will love it so much

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mariusz Mierzejewski, Marketing at The Trans Villa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Dear Intenp2020,

It was our absolute pleasure to host you at The Trans Resort Bali. We hope it will NOT be the last.

Amazing guests create amazing staff. Amazing staff creates amazing experiences.

We really look forward to welcoming you again upon your return to The Trans Resort Bali. Safest Flight. Happy Australia Day everyone. Cheers

Regards

Mariusz

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

glad to found ‘hidden gems’ in the heart of Bali.. the location is just perfect you can go looking for food very easy, and just a few steps to take you to some shopping center ..
we stay in the villa with 1 bedroom and private pool, our experience the cleanliness, service quality , room size , ambience , bathroom, bathup everything just nice
the pool circulation and water temp re also make us feel homie
hope to come back soon!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mariusz Mierzejewski, Marketing at The Trans Villa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

Dear Agtgrace,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting this gracious comment.

The Trans Resort Bali

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

the best of the best villa. the staff are very friendly! you must go here to try it your self!! me and my family really enjoy! the breakfast ummm my 10months old baby also enjoy itthe private pool is clean. the staff are very trained about covid protocol. very well. me and my baby feels so safe in here. what i like the most is the pillow! i drive 18hours straight to here. and wake up very energized! awesome experienced!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mariusz Mierzejewski, Marketing at The Trans Villa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear Anzn_Oranges,

“Best Place” Allow me on behalf of our team at The Trans Resort Bali to thank you for your kind words regarding the overall facilities and services of the villa which you kindly posted on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed many of our facilities and hospitality.

My team and I are delighted to read your high praises, especially with regards to leaving great impressions on their service delivery. Your kind words regarding my team members is greatly appreciated and I will ensure person recognition is given to the individuals you highlighted for making your stay so memorable. They will be very pleased to know that their hard work and smiles have been so appreciated.

On behalf of my entire team we certainly do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit for another wonderful experience at The Trans Resort Bali in the very near future.

The Trans Villa Bali