“Excellent Experience”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Sea-the lounge
Villa Sea-dining
Villa Sea-Welcome to your home away from home
Villa Sea-Blooming walkway to the villa
Villa Sea-poolside bedroom
Villa Sea-2nd bedroom interior
Villa Sea-2nd bathroom
Villa Sea-master bedroom interior
Villa Sea-master bedroom bathroom
Villa Sea-The lounge, kitchen and dining
Villa Sea-dining decor
Villa Sea-poolside lounger
Villa Sea-evening mood with candles
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JamesSanD...
Bend, Oregon
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My wife and I stayed at the 4s Villas in the Sea Villa for 10 days with my wife's parents. Plainly put everyone had a great time. The villa is very well located between the beach and the shops and restaurants in Seminyak.

As I agree the the others excellent reviews I won't rewrite all the great comments already posted.

Other nice things-
Pre-arrival communication was excellent. Anytime I emailed a question it was answered very promptly. I asked about outlets at the villa for our US electrical plugs and the staff took a picture of the outlets in the villa and emailed it within hours of my asking.

Yudi, Andre and the rest of the staff went out of their way to make our stay as easy as possible.

I highly recommend the expedited customs service, they had us out of the airport and whisked away to the villa within 20 minutes of landing. While everyone else suffered from the long flight from the states waiting in customs lines, we cruised by like movie stars.

The level of service provided far exceeds the price of the villa.

James

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great service, location and pool
Liked least: That a couldn't stay longer :)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
20 Nov 2011
Hi James,
thank you very much for the review and a high estimation of our villa and service!)

We did, do and going to do always our best to make our client’s vacation in Bali unforgettable !

Villanabali management
Lost_Auss...
Jakarta
“Great location, fantastic villa, lovely staff.”
Reviewed 12 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

My wife and two small daughters (4.5 and 3) stayed at 4S Villas in early October 2011 for 5 nights. Living nearby in Jakarta, we have stayed in Bali many times and every time we have tried a different villa so feel suitably qualified in highlighting the "good ones". This one definitely fits into the "great" category. It was a last minute decision to take a short break in Bali and we were so lucky to have 5 nights in the SUN Villa.

Quick summary:
Transport - My family arrived before me and were warmly welcomed by Andre at the airport and quickly whisked away to the villa in the heart of Seminyak. Silky smooth and well organised with the friendly Mocha welcoming my daughters at the Villa. I didn't get in till late and night and was pleasantly surprised to have Andre meet me despite making plans for me to take a cab.
Location - Quiet location tucked away behind Seminyak Square. The villa is a short walk from countless restaurants and cafes, shops, bars, Casa Gourmet mini-mart and of course the beach. The fantastic Ku Deta and La Lucciola bar/restaurants are in walking distance.
The Villa - newly refurbished, well appointed, great floor plan, well manicured gardens and a nice little pool. The open air living area is very comfortable with the bean-bags well used by our children. The villa has lovely soaps and consumables available plus a swag of magazines and videos to keep everyone busy. The fridge was stocked with some welcoming drinks which was well appreciated.
The Food - breakfast was provided each morning form a simple menu. Yudi cooks a very nice western style breakfast with an array of fresh fruits and juice on offer. Word of warning though, if you want a cappuccino or latte, it is not on the menu and the closest cafe doesn't open until 7:30am.
The Staff - the staff were friendly and fantastic interacting with our children. Andre and Yudi interacted with the girls and were happy to spend time chatting and playing games. Any issues we had whether it with regard to organising transport, sending faxes on my behalf, hire a motor-bike or pulsa for my wife's phone, the team were only too happy to help. Andre also, despite our protests, organised gifts for our girls on the night before we left. They love their princess outfits.

The only downside to the stay was with regard departure times. The check out time is 12 noon however we were feeling pressure on the day prior to departure to be out before 10:30am and on the day of departure the villa was being cleaned while we were packing at 9am. Not cool guys! We are quite understanding with most things and can understand if new guests are on their way however this is managed with published check-in and check-out times. It put a little dampener on our stay.

4S Villas are highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Shower drainage. Pebbles look cool but drainage suffers.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
12 Oct 2011
Thank you very much for warm words.

We're really sorry about any inconviences caused by check-out procedure (I guess we had back to back booking that day and that was our staff fault they might be feel too friendly with you already that they didn't ask permision to start cleaning).

We well noted your comments, arrange additional training for our crew and will never do such mistake again. I'm sorry again.

And looking forward you welcome back to stay in one of our villas in Bali.

Best regards, Vasily Pronin

TimurSmir...
Moscow, Russia
“professional”
Reviewed 25 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

The staff is responsive, rather than reactive, which you do not see very often these days, willing to go extra mile to keep you happy. If anything goes wrong, they make up for it. I guess that is what professionalism is.

Although located in Seminyak, the place is quite. This is a place of choice if you like comfort, prepared to pay a reasonable price and want to be in the middle of dining, shopping and partying. If you are into surfing, yoga and all kinds of spa treatment, of course, there is plenty of places for you too.

Vasily P, Andre, thank you, gentlemen, I had a wonderful stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Staff
Liked least: A couple of fun loungers would not harm
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Sep 2011
Hi Tim, thank you for review! Come back soon!

Cheeeeeeers,
Andre, Vasily and 4s villas crew
kazakhstan
Reviewed 1 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Angneo
Melbourne, Australia
“A...mazing”
Reviewed 15 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Villa Sun in July 2011 and definitely no complaints. Management and Staff were very lovely and helpful and made our stay even more memorable. Location was perfect, close to cafes, restaurants and great shopping. The Villa is beautiful furnished & extremely clean. Thank you to Andre and his staff for a memorable stay. Defiantly coming back to stay at 4S Villas.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing