“One day, one night and lots of fun!”
Review of W Bali - Seminyak

W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great cocktails, happy hour at the pool bar (buy one get one), 24/7 open spa, professionals massages, with a 25% discount after 10pm... rooms are great, staff is super friendly. Good music, good restaurants, good service... W Hotels are always a good choice

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CraigSeawardWBali, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Evina88,

Thank you kindly for your 5-star feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great W experience and enjoyed the many facilities that we offer throughout your stay. We pride in having extremely outstanding talents delivering exceptional service and we're glad that you appreciate the same. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to the rest of our team.

Reviews (3 498)

51 - 55 of 3 502 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Based in Melbourne, I recently had the pleasure of dealing with the staff at the W to organise a special gift for my best friend and her new husband on their honeymoon. They were travelling to the W for 3 nights and as the gift I wanted to arrange a dinner, treatments and room upgrade for them.

I emailed the W hotel and no sooner had I sent the email that they were back in contact with me, sending me many solutions to what I was able to arrange and offering to make the stay as special as possible by decorating the room and arranging a welcome cocktail.

Upon check-in I had a letter that needed to be left and vouchers / instructions for what had been organised for my friends. IT WAS SEAMLESS. not only were the staff friendly and accomodating to me, they ensured they were upgraded to an incredible Villa, the dinner was booked and sorted and there was a beautiful voucher waiting for the spa.

Organising this from Melbourne could have been a headache but it was simply a pleasure to deal with everyone from the W and they did not miss one detail that I had asked for. They made the experience for my friend once in a lifetime and I cant say thank you enough. I cant wait to get back there myself!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie M

Hello Julie M,

Thank you kindly for sharing your 5-star feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant experience arranging a great escape for your best friend. We pride on our team of extraordinary talents and exceptional service, we're glad to hear that you appreciate the same. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to the rest of the team at W Bali - Seminyak.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got the special treat from my husband on my birthday. He organised spa and this is the first time I have been to W Hotel. We were treated warmly from the minute we arrived. We had the best spa and the massage was brilliant. Away spa was the most appreciative of the service provided by the spa therapists. They were very professional and friendly. Great ambience & Facilities.

Also we had an unforgettable dinner at FIRE. The dishes were delicious and fresh. Nice Place! I got little surprise ( meant a lot to me ) during our dinner . Thank you so much FIRE's crew.

The overall experience exceeded our expectations & W Hotel here lived up to its name. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeEra M

Hello JeEra M,

Many thanks for sharing your 5-star feedback and happy belated birthday! We're thrilled to be a part of such a special celebration and exceeded your expectation of a W experience, from the rejuvenating spa treatment at the 24/7 Away Spa to the dining options at our modern grill FIRE. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to the rest of the team at W Bali - Seminyak.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay here only 2 night with my sister I got a very wonderful service.. upon arrival they have valley parking service the guy is very helpful , nice lobby ,the staff are friendly.. no need to explain ti much about the room , because all is perfect, visit the Woo Bar at 5pm, try some Pizza and drink bintang made our day was perfect..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Ryypram,

Many thanks for sharing your 5-star feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had a great short escape at W Bali - Seminyak and enjoyed your stay throughout. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of our talents.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 2 nights at W with my Hubby and everything just perfect. I was staying at villa with private swimming pool. The design so amazing, villa was so clean and i loveeee the amenities in my villa.
The checked in lady at reception so nice and very helpful, she was explaining the hotel facilities very well. The wagyu steak at fire trully yummy, my belly so happy.. haha..last but not least the very amazing sunset that we had,with all good cocktails that we got from the bar..
I wish i can stay longer and definitely will come back..
So recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Agung Mas Dewi,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your review of our hotel. We're thrilled to hear that you had an amazing stay in our private pool villas and enjoyed the many things that we offer during your stay, from the comfort of our villas, friendly talents, and various high quality dining options. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind compliments to the rest of our talents.