“Kynd Community ❤️”
Review of Kynd

Kynd
Ranked #85 of 612 Restaurants in Seminyak
Description: kynd is a delicious plant based cafe serving up the freshest salads, juices, smoothies and coffees in Seminyak
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a place , well worth the wait for a table.
The plant based menu is outstanding the food is so good you wouldn’t believe it’s Vegan .
Great coffee and tasty cakes best Vegan eatery in Seminyak Be Kynd

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We didn’t have to wait for a table but the cafe was definitely busy. I believe they are expanding in August which will help with the lack of space. We had soy Capps which were fabulous. Best in Bali! I ate a breakfast sandwich which I would return for and my friend had the Bli Bowl which was also one of her fave meals. We were eying off dessert but were too full. My only complaint was that I messaged them the morning before we went to ask about availability of the ‘In the Soulshine’ tshirts that they sell there. There response was very quick and they told me they had stock of the tshirt I wanted but when we got there they only had one in a men’s medium. I am glad I went there to eat - the tshirt situation just frustrating. They then took my details for the owner to contact me re more availability but I never heard from the owner. I was going to spend a couple of hundred dollars on the tshirts so I guess that’s just bad business on their behalf!!
Regardless would go back for the food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We (obviously) came to check out this cafe from seeing so many posts off insta. We waited ages for a table and finally got one that happened to be in front of the famous pink wall. Everyone that walked in eyed us off as obviously we were in prime spot for a good pic. The line was down the street and we felt super crammed and packed in like sardines. My boyfriends meal (toast) came 25 min before my smoothie bowl and I then heard the lady tell the couple next to us that there’s a 30 min wait on smoothie bowls. So if you’re in a rush, don’t bother. The service was really average, giving me my bowl without a spoon? She also crossed off my name form the waiting list when I hadn’t been seated yet which meant in total we were there for about 2 hours (waiting) this was about 10am.

Food and smoothies were great! Service - not so much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are a big fan of healthy food then you should put this on your list. I recommend you to come for breakfast cos the place is small and it'll be hard for you to get a seat if you come in the afternoon. But, overall the food is good to me.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was very impressed by KYND and their service. I am not a vegan and usually wouldn’t go for this KYND of restaurant, after being dragged there by my girlfriend I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste the restaurant provided. The presentation was also outstanding and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.