other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

soniagidw...
Dubai
“run down villa”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This villa looks just like it is in the pictures but it run down! we stayed here for 6 nights and there was no ac in one bedroom and the living area for 3 days and no hot water in the main villa to take a bath! ( owner said ac can break down any time ... but does it take 3 days to fix!!!!)we were 7 ladies and i was hosting my 50th but all I did was get things fixed! the toilet was backed up the last two days! there were rat droppings in the kitchen cabinets! the driver kept us waiting on the road for half an hour while he just sat in the villa and kept telling us that he was on his way only for us to walk back and find him still there! If you want sausage instead of bacon or onion in your egg you have to pay for it! There is one hairdryer for 7 bedrooms! the host boasts of getting a certificate of excellence from trip advisor !!! I think he needs a certificate for how to ruin a holiday!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 May 2017
Thank you for your review. I do welcome constructive and honest feedback from guests on how we can improve the villa product and service experience of our guests. In this instance, I have to take issue with most of your comments and, more importantly, your treatment of my lovely Balinese staff whom you treated so badly during your stay. One of my staff suggested that you treated them like animals and slaves, this is totally unacceptable.
I have to take issue with most your comments which are simply not true. It may be related to the fact that you were demanding a large refund due to an issue of the AC which was fixed within 24 hours as I had to ask my engineer to buy a new AC and install it which I did. AC units can and do break but I fixed this in good time. For the other AC, as you are well aware, one of your group had changed the settings via the AC remote control and our staff fixed this for you right away.
I offered you a free Indonesian dinner and refund of 1 night’s accommodation. I also waived the fee for your early check in and I believe these were reasonable gestures on my part for 1 single issue.
How can you say it’s run down when the majority of the villa has just been newly renovated?
As you will be aware, there is a hairdryer in each bathroom and 7 in total, again, another lie.
There were no issues with the toilet and it is totally untrue to suggest problems with the kitchen hygiene. There were no droppings and we even had this all checked by pest control, there is no problem at all.
The driver was at your service and available during the agreed hours. The fact that you asked him to work overtime several times and then didn’t pay him the agreed fee at the end of your stay was extremely rude and unacceptable. I have since paid the driver what you owed him.
For breakfasts, guests can have a variety of ingredients in their omelettes.
I would strongly recommend potential clients of my villas reading this to read the vast majority of 100s of excellent and very positive reviews across my villas from guests who have left honest feedback as opposed to this one where the guest threatened a negative review if not refunded and has told a number of lies.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing