“Good Food, Friendly Service, Must Try Restaurant at Seminyak”

Naughty Nuri's Seminyak
Ranked #2 of 612 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Inspired by Nuri’s simple beginnings as a roadside warung in Ubud, the new restaurant brings a taste of Bali, Nuri’s iconic combination of delicious ribs and martinis to a whole new locale. The new restaurant draws on the original, with a smoking outdoor grill and a rustic vibe but with seats for 90, even more carnivores can devour Nuri’s generous rib slabs marinated in the top secret sauce.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the famous Nuri’s Pork Spare Ribs and Nasty Samper - delicious food combo with a very welcome and friendly service by our server Wiwin - summed up to a memorable dinner at seminyak area! Will come back here for sure for another dinner and drinks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 221)

164 - 168 of 2 223 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great ambience and good service from Seni. Food was affordable and good, would come back again and would recommend.

1  Thank Justin L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family flew all the way from Australia and when I first bought them to this place my sister was like saying I must be crazy to have brought them to a western food place when they are in Bali. Guess what, when the food came to the presentation amazed us and then when we have a bite of the ribs, omg... I was on cloud nine. We ended up having 4 ribs and 3 salads and few other dishes as well as drinks for that night. Please do pay a visit to this place if you are in Bali. I can assure you that you won't regret waiting in the queue for their food. Trust me! My family members love it !!! Highly recommended !!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably over priced for the standard. Food didn’t turn up together. Beer was cold though. Nothing more to add.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

as usual best pork ribs in town, good services by waitress name Octa. They have best potato wedges too with great sauces, you must try them. Cheers!