Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Booking.comUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
TravelocityUS$60
All reviews beautiful beach dorm room watch the sunset garden route tour hostel backpackers lyle activities dune lagoon knysna
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing time my girlfriend and I had at afrovibe. Amazing people and family there and great vibes!! Beautiful beach close by and a lovely pool side. Topped of by great weather. What could be better. Highly recommend it.

Lotli and Ingrid

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lotlis
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, allocation, activities and friendly and helpful staff!
Beautiful settings next to beach and the activities are for all ages and so much fun!
Whether you travel alone, a couple or a group this place is the best in Sedgefield and a definite stop!
Thank you Afrovibe team for the great hospitality and we had so much fun learning to SUP and sandboarding...
#kissmyafrovibe

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gail Lesley-Ann S
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I loved Afro-vibe! It has a vibe that screams relax and let loose! I ended up having a 4 bed room to myself as some of my fellow travelers pulled out the last minute. I slept listening to the waves. The ocean is a stone's throw from the lodge and it draws you in. The food here is superb and the restaurant is by the beach with the sand between your toes. Simply lovely! And thanks for the tea! I really appreciated it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

If you love the beach and a relaxed atmosphere, this is the place for you. The staff were friendly and the view’s absolutely stunning. We were lucky and got the room at the corner facing the ocean and had a great view of the sunset. Will definitely be back when we do the garden route again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

great place to be.me and my wife love this place the restaurant is just at the bottom pili pili awesome vibe plus u 3minutes away from the beach.restaurant at the beach.we have gone to Afrovibe lodge about 4 times already and we would go there again.plus they very inexpensive

Date of stay: April 2017