All reviews great impression enjoyed our stay braai facilities home away from home great place to stay hostel kevin dorm suite garden hosts weekend
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Lovely spacious accommodation with good beds. Kevin and Lynda are warm welcoming hosts who bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. Their backpackers is well looked after and it is a pleasure to stay there. It is centrally situated and there is a lot to do around the area.

Room tip: en suite room.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank charlietug
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I only stayed for the night but Kevin and Lynda made me feel at home. Their company during the evening at the indoor fireplace was superb. The backpackers was immaculate, a very pretty house with loads of space and the single that I stayed in was lovely. For sure will visit next time I pass through the wine route of SA.

Room tip: All rooms are fantastic.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
KevinG1Cape, Owner at Robertson Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear Malambecamp. Thank you for your wonderful review it is always great to hear such positive feedback. We enjoyed your company & are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip in South Africa & the next time you are in Robertson, we would be pleased to host you once again – Kevin & Lynda

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed there for one night. Really good place to stay. Clean.People friendly. Good advise for the restaurant. Really good for value. Secure place. Good wifi. A place to park.we went on winter time so not really busy, maybe it s best to book in advance. No reason why you won t enjoy...

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2015

We got stuck at a garage in the main road when our car broke down! The friendly staff at the garage recommended we call the Backpackers as it was already 9pm. As there is no cab service in town, Kevin offered to come fetch us from the garage. We were treated to comfy beds, warm hospitality and amazing kindness! Thank thank, thank you, thank you!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Lovely place! Very good!
I strongly recommend this place to stay.
I was there with a group of friends, some of them from other countries such as England, Australia and Brazil. If I go to Robertson again, this is the place I will stay.

Date of stay: May 2015