“Good Coffee Good Food”

Ta-Da! Creperie & Coffee Bar
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Hout Bay
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Nice place to pick up a hot beverage, crepes were good but the grilled ham and mozza sandwich was incredible for the price would recommend for any lunch outing.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Spent a lot of time at Ta-Da! during my stay in Hout Bay. Robyn was great- super friendly and always making us laugh on our evening visits. As somebody with a gluten-free diet I always look out for a place with a good desert option and the gluten free desert crepes were just what I needed. The coffee is a great pick-me-up any day, and the savoury crepes are a great filling meal. Would recommend! Did find the service slow a couple times, but it was nothing to keep me from returning! The café is open until 9PM Tuesday to Saturday which is great if you need some late night wifi to get stuff done.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ta-Da has always been my favourite morning place for coffee. Outstanding!

This evening I drove past and saw they're open for dinner. I was curious. And delighted.

Tour de France highlights on the big screen to keep me busy while I waited for food, a cheerful fire to keep me warm, and just enough ambience to be interesting.

But it was the food that really delighted! An excellent, really well-prepared Gourmet burger, really juicy and tasty. The perfect light supper ... I'll be back!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Saw the sign and that was that ! Had coffee and fat boy crepe which suited me lol and very nice as well

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were looking for somewhere where we could have crepes so we came across this Quaint and colorful restaurant in Hout Bay. Whilst the Nachos were delicious, we ordered two plates to share between 7 of us which was perfect and left us wanting more, I think the crepes could be more inviting. I ordered the plain one, but I think if they had a little dollop of ice cream or cream on the side it would have been better. The crepe is very big, which is lovely, so just that little bit of cream would have helped with the amount of crepe. My family said I should have asked for some, so I guess that would also have helped. In my experience though, as an avid pancake/crepe lover normally you are asked if you would like cream or ice cream. As always....just my opinion. Happy eating everyone