“A very caring, and responsive host”

Review of The Reeds

You will enjoy the privacy of a stylish and comfortable apartment, in green & secure Hout Bay area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

r b
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A very caring, and responsive host”
Reviewed 28 October 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I was in the process of booking with Inna, when something else came up. However I need to write a review on Inna's hospitality and care throughout the process. She has been the most reliable and communicative host I have ever dealt with in all the years of booking apartments. I appreciated her regular updates and communications regarding my questions, and even the follow up to check that her answers had met our needs. Really appreciated Inna. Hope to book with you next time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing