A rarified level of service. Service staff was extremely coordinated and went the extra mile to fulfill our needs. An example: we called at 6:30am asking when breakfast opened. Even though it opened at 7:30am, we received a call around 7am letting us know they could open up breakfast early.
The grounds were fantastic. Only beaten by the best breakfast spread I’ve ever had.
Dinner at Monneaux was not as good. We sent multiple dishes back unfinished. Would recommend making dinner reservations in the town every night you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel