“Cauliflower soup to die for”
Review of MCC Franschhoek

MCC Franschhoek
Ranked #52 of 83 Restaurants in Franschhoek
Price range: R 90 - R 198
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: View details
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pavement Cafe, specialising in local Method Cap Classique (bubbly), fresh, healthy meals, vegetarian options. Great range of burgers and platters to share.
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Try MCC on a chilly afternoon..... delicious cauliflower soup, home made bread and a glass of wine. What more do you want.....what more can I say....

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to stop after too much wine tasting if you want a light healthy lunch! The roasted butternut and feta is delicious and the smoked trout also. The glass of Miss Milly MCC fizz was light and mousy with a delicious taste

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

We went there for lunch and some cake. The food was very average and the carrot cake was not very interesting at all. Nice setting and good place to sit and observe the town but won’t be returning any time soon

Reviewed 9 December 2018

Nice outside village setting right in the centre of Fraenchoek but no inside dining. Value for money and open every day except Christmas Day or when it rains heavily. Staff could do with smiling once in a while but it was a very hot humid day!!!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

For our monthly get-together my two friends and I decided to take a drive to Franschhoek. The drive and scenery was well worth the trip.
We decided on lunch at MCC Franschhoek as we had never been to them before.
We were a bit sceptical as we were the only/first people there. The waitress
Isabel, was very helpful and attentive. She could tell us about the menu and what she recommended was very good.
My friends had the pork ribs (I don't eat pork) and I had the beef stir-fry with chips as I did not want rice and they do not do noodles with it.
The ribs was a winner as I could see both of my friends really enjoyed their meals. My stir-fry was just as yummy. Tender strips of beef with lots of vegetables. Well worth a visit. Lovely seating area outside under the trees. Lovely meal and good value for money. We did not have dessert as we planned on having dessert later in the afternoon at another venue.

Date of visit: October 2018