“Beautiful, creative, exquisite jewellery”
Review of Anpa Jewellers

Anpa Jewellers
Ranked #6 of 20 Shopping in Franschhoek
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We spent months searching for a jeweller who could make us a unique engagement ring using my fiance's dad's stone and gold from his wedding rings. We had lost hope and thought we would have to settle for ordinary. Then we stepped into ANPA in Kalk Bay and met Andreas. He was so patient as we looked through all the rings in the shop (so much variety!), and so helpful as we explained that we wanted to use the stone and gold from an existing ring. Within an hour he had a quote ready for us, and within a few days had completed an electronic rendering of the rings for our approval. Our rings are absolutely stunning!! Andreas is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and had an amazing intuition both for what we wanted and what would suit us - ANPA just has that something special that cannot be taught and cannot be bought at a large jewellery store. If you are looking for a unique, creative, detailed and professional jeweller, then do yourself a favour and step into ANPA

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have shopped at ANPA on every trip to Cape Town. Andreas and Patrizia make amazing, creative jewelry. I particularly appreciate that they are not resting on their laurels. Over five years of visiting we have found new and beautiful designs each time we go. The service is also wonderful -- the perfect balance between attentive and giving you space. Their jewelry is not conventional -- more arty, creative, and really classy -- though Andreas is more than willing to make bespoke pieces to order. We live overseas now, and ANPA would definitely be on our list of places to go next time we're in Cape Town.

1  Thank erik13
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The owner, Patrizia who helped me was so fantastic she new exactly what I wanted! I am so delighted with my purchase and can't wait to go back for next little treat !

1  Thank IndianSummer22
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Based on a friend's strong recommendation, I recently had the pleasure of discovering ANPA in Kalk Bay, and of meeting Andreas. My mission was to find someone who could work with me to redesign my mother's broken engagement ring. The entire experience, (after a disappointing experience at another jeweler), was wonderful. I loved the jewelry on display and Andreas was a joy to deal with. He listened to me carefully, provided very thoughtful and sage suggestions, and never made me feel pressured. I now have a magnificent and unique ring that honours my mother and keeps her memory alive.
To anyone wanting a customised approach, superb service, and unique jewelry design, ANPA is the place to go.

1  Thank HazelX2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My girlfriend and I go to South Africa regularly and love shopping in Franschhoek. Every time we visit , we make a point of shopping at ANPA. It's just so special. We love their designs that are quite different to the run of the mill jewelry. They offer hand crafted pieces, most of them with African gemstones that they source themselves. Its amazing to see the whole range of different gemstones that come from Africa. If you are looking for silver designer jewelry with gems, then this is the place to go. The owner/designer is in the store a lot and has a great knowledge of gems, the staff is friendly and helpful but less knowledgeable. Overall a great experience not to be missed when visiting this lovely village.