“Best Winery Hopping Bike Tour ever!”

Franschhoek Adventures
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Franschhoek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun, Informative and Adventurous outdoor activities in and around the historical and beautiful wine valley village of Franschhoek. From hiking in our majestic mountains to bike riding between wine farms for a few tastings or a lovely light lunch. From History Tours of the village to Art Route tours to visit our many galleries and resident artists. There is something for everyone in our repertoire.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic wine yard hopping with Robyn and Bird in early May. We had just one full day in Franschhoek and we were so glad that we chose the biking through wineries with Franschhoek Adventures.

Bikes were fantastic and brand new. It‘s an easy and relaxed ride and Robyn took us to 3 excellent wineries in the region of Franschhoek where we tried outstanding wines and got a very tasty lunch at the last winery - all home made and local. Robyn is extremely knowledgeable about the region and local wines and she gave us great tips on how to continue our wine yard hopping as well as for dinner that day.

This is definitely a trip to do in Franschhoek. Thank you for a great tour, Robyn, and all the bst from Hamburg :)

RobynKadis, Owner at Franschhoek Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so pleased you had such a good time. It was great having you join us.
Hope to see you in Franschhoek again.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"wineries"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had a most enjoyable day (10 am - 4.30 pm) touring different 5 wine farms by bike with Robyn.

Robyn was most accommodating in her flexibility to what we wanted to do (timing, types of wine etc.).

The conversation was so easy and very interesting indeed, including Robyn's knowledge of the country, area etc.

Thanks so much for a great time - I already have a colleague here in the UK that I will be passing your contact information on to. :)

RobynKadis, Owner at Franschhoek Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you Lynton. It was an absolute pleasure to show you around my beautiful village. I am so pleased you had a great time. I look forward to welcoming your colleagues in the near future.
All the best and happy travels.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you Robyn for accompanying me on the La Motte hike. What a great hike with amazing views. You should really add this to your list of adventures.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a thoroughly enjoyable morning on a guided mountain bike wine tour with Robyn. We did tastings at 3 wineries, whilst Robyn told us about the history of the Cape and Franschhoek as well as making some excellent restaurant recommendations. Thank you for the personal touch, Robyn! We highly recommend your tour to anyone wanting to avoid the mass tourism.

RobynKadis, Owner at Franschhoek Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you Christina and Bernard for a lovely morning in your company. I love spending time with great people and showing off my village. Have a blessed Christmas and all the best for the new year. Hopefully we’ll meet again on your next trip.