Great potential but no hot water (maybe we were just unlucky). The manager tried his best to fix the issue but bad aftertaste from the experience.
- views, rooms, food quality, nice staff, manager
- no hot water in 3 rooms, no adaptor for hair dryer, forgot to stock shampoo in rooms despite being asked to, forgot not to put mustard in our child's kudu steak as requested, access at night very foggy it becomes dangerous (please arrive during the day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful mountain views and a romantic garden provide a charming backdrop for six luxury rooms at Kings Walden Garden Manor. Rooms that are made for romance and relaxation. Stretch out on extra-length, king size beds, relax in front of the fire with fine wine, good music and great company. Our decor is inspired by clean, elegant lines with modern European undertones - warm and earthy, velvet and leather, cream and black - and our bathrooms are spacious and sexy. The ideal 2-night stopover !!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Kings Walden Garden Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.