“A loving little restaurant which is excellent in every way!”
Review of Tasty Table

Tasty Table
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Jeffreys Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Description: Tasty Table Cafe is a Family run Cafe with an incredible view of the Blue Flag, Main Beach of Jeffreys Bay, also known as Dolphin beach.... for good reason. We are known for our Speciality Coffees, Burgers, Seafood and Freshly baked Treats. Come make yourself at home and enjoy the relaxed vibe in the heart of Jeffreys Bay. Please note that we are not open on Sundays.
Reviewed 4 February 2021

This past week has been my third visit to J-Bay in the past five years, and let me tell you there is no better place than Tasty Table to enjoy your breakfast, lunch, a coffee or an ice cold beer. I’ll even go as far to say, that with all things considered, they are the best in the Eastern Cape!

Now why do I love Tasty Table so much… well…

1. All the bread, including the hamburger buns, is baked onsite! The burger patties are made onsite and the food portions are huge. The food is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS and if you want to add or remove a few items from your plate, management will be happy to assist. The coffee they serve is world class, with an excellent Barista at its helm. I mean have you ever seen a Barista making a Swan with its own reflection, like it’s on an actual lake? (Refer to the photos, believe me you’ll want to see it.)

2. The location of the restaurant is literally across the road from the beach, with an unobstructed view. Let me tell you that all the beers at Tasty Table is served ice cold, and it just tastes a whole lot better with a view of the beach. There’s inside as well as outside seating under umbrellas from those who like to soak up the sun.

3. The Management… Tasty Table is a family owned restaurant and I can truly say that Johan, Jolani and Marli is the heart and soul of the restaurant. Everything from your food to your coffee is made with love. They truly care about their customers and will leave no stone unturned in order to ensure you have an immaculate dining experience.

4. In conclusion at Tasty Table you just feel welcome… everyone, from management to the waitrons always have smiling faces and everyone is willing to have a chat and a laugh. It literally feels like you are a part of the Tasty Table family. I encourage you to have a chat with your fellow patrons when you visit Tasty Table and you will very quickly realize that I’m not the only one that thinks this little restaurant is absolutely awesome!

I would like to thank Johan, Jolani, Marli and all the staff members at Tasty Table for doing an excellent job, and for always making me feel welcome.

TASTY TABLE… THE BEST IN THE EASTERN CAPE!

P.s – When you visit Tasty Table to see why I’m right and my review is so absolutely spot on, ask any of the front of house staff for an Oyster Shot… you can thank me later :-)

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank HDW1985
Write a reviewReviews (374)

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Wonderful spot in superb location. Relaxed atmosphere. Eclectic decor - loved the old books! We had the healthy breakfast and an omelette between us. Completely delicious. Service clearly a priority for the staff... we felt welcomed and attended to, as if they were genuinely happy to have us (which I'm sure they were). We'll be heading back there in a few days time!

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank cbg75a
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

We have had many meals at Tasty Table. From breakfasts to lunches. Every occasion, we are surprised that they topped the previous time.
From the HUGE burgers, to the delicious and fresh calamari and fish, to the flatbread and hummus with roast veg. It was AMAZING!
The staff as well as the owner are always visible and eager to help.
This restaurant is well worth your visit. Well priced and amazing food.

1  Thank sashastroebel
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Great food, excellent service. The atmosphere and people add to the warm and welcoming feeling - like visiting your own family!

2  Thank Navigate66402932242
Reviewed 2 December 2020

Wow, what an awesome and delightful lunch we shared in this homely venue with the most friendly service ever. Excellent lunch with tasty vegetarian options too. Took a takeaway peacan and apple crumble pie for dessert. Only regret is that we didn't take more! Definatey will drive through again from PE to experience more of their menu options. Can highly recommend this restaurant. You will definitely see us again SOON.

2  Thank coreenwagenaar