Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
View deal
eDreamsUS$75
PricelineUS$75
Agoda.comUS$76
TripadvisorUS$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews your doorstep home away from home the location is perfect friendly service beautiful place accommodation beach unit views dstv waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

We absolutely loved our stay at Seashells, thank you so much for your amazing hospitality. The Service is brilliant and the units are perfect. We will definitely be back again!! It was like home away from home.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Wow I'm out of words it's very beautiful place indeed, everything is on point. I'm looking forward to spend my holiday once more in your B&B, it's very clean and excellent service. The sea view is wow

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We stayed at the Seashells Holiday Apartments for one night. We were offered a sea view apartment at no additional cost. We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was spacious and is suitable for a longer stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Excellent, as always. The Team are extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating, the location is perfect and the rooms are very comfortable. The views from the rooms are also very good and it is a very relaxing environment.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2020

The fact that I always go back to Seashells just says it all. Nothing but good to say. The staff are always friendly. My children enjoyed going there as much as we did. I is my top preference in the entire area and if I could afford a flat there I would have been the place to retire some day.

Date of stay: September 2020