Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$96
CheapTicketsUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
TripadvisorUS$96
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on a work trip to Jeffreys (July 2017). The first night the music only stopped at 3AM. I am usually not sensitive towards loud music but this was so bad I could not hear myself think in the hotel room. The next day we asked for a refund for the remaining nights so we could seek other accommodation. The owners refused to give us even half a refund so we were forced to bare the (very bad) music again for 2 nights.

Room tip: All rooms are very close to the bar and loud music
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Careldejager
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Location is great in the center of town. It can be loud when the crowds gets lively. This is not a problem for me however. Pity the restaurant is not great, although the breakfast was very enjoyable. Staff friendly and rooms clean. Not alot of TV channels to choose from, but hey, when on holiday who wants to watch TV! JBay has a beach..
Thank you Savoy, you will see me again.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hansonnicola1982
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Stay there for 2 days in December 2016 and was ok. Room was loud and noisy. Staff helpful. Do not expect much but it will do for 1 night or 2. Had an incident where at 4 in the morning a drunk guest came and knocked or rather tried io break my door down to prove to a lady he had just picked up from the Hotel bar that he was as fearless as the Brannewyn and coke he was drinking the hole night. Got my revenge when he started freaking out in the room next door as his lady made it clear she did not want to sleep with him :)
But, i will be back in December

Room tip: room on the pool
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

It is a very basic but clean Hotel. The people are very friendly and helpful. They even let my family organise breakfast in bed for me the morning of my birthday. That in my book is pretty awesome.

The Hotel does not offer Dstv and the Wifi is not working properly in die bedrooms.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chrisna M
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The hotel has had a bit of a facelift since my last stay, with the resulting increase in price. It still represents value for money though. The hotel has a lively bar and the bar food is good. For sure I would use it again. If you are seeking a quiet hotel, then this is not the one for you.

Room tip: Stay away from the bar area in respect of your room location.
Date of stay: July 2016