“Great place for great coffee”

First Light Coffee Bar
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Description: At First light we are passionate about the human and the coffee bean and enjoy seeing the potential released in both.
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

We stopped by First Light before we hit all the factory shops in the area to do our day’s planning. Wow! Amazing little artisan coffee place.

A great selection of brews and coffees. Interesting cafe menu for light meals as well.

I could have spend a couple of hours there just watching people or enjoying the vibe.

Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank CaptCapeTown
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 18 December 2019

Oh my, how I adore this sweet little place! Their coffee is simply delicious. Their bakes and snacks are such a treat. I enjoy coming here all by myself, with my husband on a date or with friends. You can also buy coffee from their roastery, Routed Roasters, in store. I cannot recommend this jewel of a place enough! It is a true treasure in the heart of Jeffrey's bay, walking distance from the Surf Village and Main beach. Their decor inspires. They always have the best music playing that only adds to a creative experience.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

Really!! good coffee and sweet treats. Also very good for breakfast. Totally comfy seating. Loved the small messages that come with every coffee.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank katirael
Reviewed 9 May 2019

I have search Cape Town high and low searching for the perfect cup of coffee... Only to find it in a little Cafe in Jeffreys bay.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

My go-to coffee shop in town. Lovely atmosphere and amazing coffee! Baristas know what they’re doing and more so do it with passion- a legit passion for coffee and people! A great space to connect and just be!

Date of visit: February 2019