Lowest prices for your stay
US$153
US$135
Priceline
US$135
Hotels.comUS$153
TravelocityUS$153
Orbitz.comUS$153
All reviews room was spotless tables and chairs our home away from home office staff family vacation the jersey shore tom motel pool beach cleanliness ocean summer elevator families
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! This was our first time staying in Wildwood Crest. We booked the "Fleur de Lis" based on their stellar reviews. This family friendly facility exceeded our expectations! Our room was immaculate! All the rooms, as well as the grounds are all updated. The pool area is awesome, the sun shines over the water all day! Beach access directly behind the building. Walkable distance to the Boardwalk. Our family had the best time, we already booked our stay for 2019:-)

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank gabriellenovikov
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It was only for one night and we were bummed that we had to leave. The rooms were very nice, clean, and up to date. Staff were friendly and accommodating. They even tried to help us extend our stay but unfortunately no rooms were available. My family and I can’t wait to stay again and next time we will stay a lot longer!

1  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This motel is the best in Wildwood Crest! We have been staying here for 7 years we're already booked again for next year. Always neat& clean. Tom and his staff are excellent hard workers and go the extra mile for ya! Special shout out to Chino who is the hardest worker there! Property is located ocean front. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I have to say, this motel is immaculate. Very clean, the staff work around the clock to keep it spotless. House keeping was did a great job with the rooms. The rooms are updated and you never hear your neighbors. Almost every room has some kind of view of the ocean. Front desk was extremely friendly. My only thing is I wish they had private balconies. I knew they didn't going in. Sometimes the same large group of people took the same spots at the pool daily. I have nothing bad to say about this motel. Everything met our expectations and more. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three days in June, 2018. I can’t say enough good things about Fleur de Lis. It’s the full Jersey Shore experience without Snooki, JWow or The Situation! This is more family oriented. You’ve got ocean views with a very large beach - beach access is directly across street, a large pool, Wildwood Crest with (3) boardwalks full of rides and games, bicycling, parking and the most helpful, courteous staff ever! Stayed in a room that sleeps 6. Two beds in back BR and a pull out sofa. Sofa bed was new and so comfortable, I called owner to ask about manufacturer. Owner was uber helpful! Accommodations, furniture and room was in pristine condition - and I’m a real clean freak! If that’s not enough, check out all of the restaurants within walking distance! Note, there’s a no liquor ban for all restaurants in Wildwood Crest.

Date of stay: June 2018