Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
US$86
Priceline
US$95
Hotels.comUS$86
FindHotelUS$89
Agoda.comUS$95
All reviews two blocks visiting wildwood full size fridge coffee maker adam motel boardwalk pool vacation office toaster bbq summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️with this hotel, first no blow dryer in the bathroom plus the bathroom it’s very small no counter to put anything not even your toothbrush, second they close the pool door at 7pm which at that time it’s the best time to stay and relax by the pool especially if u have kids that’s why u are on vacation to stay up for late night swim, third- the BBQ is at the pool are so it was 7:15 we wanted to BBQ I called the front desk to come and open the door since I had bought all the stuff she said she will and never did, I tried calling the office again after 10 min nobody picked up I called the second time nobody came we had to throw all the food out because it was our last night there and went to eat McDonald’s since is not a lot of options for restaurant there only fast food. Fourth- they never come to clean your room or change your sheets they only bring you fresh towels in the morning and u will never see anyone during the day. We stayed there 3 nights over priced and u have to cook yourself.the rooms are very old the toilet and the tub water went very slow on the drain. Never going back or recommended to family and friends . The worst experience I ever had plus not even breakfast I think if u pay over $200 for a night u should have breakfast included (my opinion).. This hotel needs a lot of updates

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

We have been visiting the Wildwooods for years and this motel is average at best.
Observations in no particular order-
Room was clean.
Room was small for 6 ppl, definitely on the smaller side compared to other motels.
Pool is very small but clean.
Had to unplug microwave to use the coffee maker/ toaster due to lack of outlets.
Table with 6 chairs in kitchen but no room to pull out the chairs.
AC unit in both front and back rooms.
4 Towels for a reservation of 6 ppl.
Wifi is completely non-existent.
Room requested at time of reservation was stated to be unavailable yet was empty the entire stay.
Paid peak preminum prices, yet the hotel was at 90% vacancy.
Inquired about extending the stay an additional day- during which time the employee at the front desk left me standing there as she processed 3 cancelations- Employee quoted me a higher price than my previous 5 nights after stating the room was available. When I asked for consideration regarding the price I was told, "We are getting more cancelations than reservations, that's the price so I can pass it on to the manager Adam but he will tell you the same thing", then she blew me off...
Never heard from Adam and we checked out after booking a room elsewhere for the additional day...
One of the poorest examples of customer service I have ever experienced.
Property was clean-
Employees need a lesson in customer service and the lack of response from management is apppaling.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank JustMe1723
Reviewed 15 July 2020

This was our second summer visiting Wildwood. Last year we stayed at the Aztec Motel, the sister property to this one. The room was neat and clean. The full size fridge, microwave, and poolside grill were great to have and saved us a fortune. It’s one block in from the beach and two blocks from the start of the boardwalk. It’s quiet and peaceful at night. Everyone who works there is very friendly. So sorry we had to leave! My only complaint is that the pool closes at 7. Will be back next summer

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2019

We stayed at the sister hotel last summer, The Aztec, and it was fine for a few days stay. We decided to try this hotel for Irish Weekend. I was shocked that there were ashtrays outside of almost every room with some very heavy smokers. I am a Stage IV cancer survivor and we had our 7 year old with us. If I knew this was a smoking facility, we would never have stayed there. I was not told so when making the reservation. As for the room, it was fine for the weekend, however, I would not stay there, smoking or non, for more than that. The beds were very hard and the pillows were not those fluffy hotel pillows. You could see through the toilet paper. Not too happy.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank CapFamily2019
Relax68680608311, Owner at American Safari Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Thanks for staying with us for Irish Weekend. However, I'm sorry that your night wasn't as comfortable as hoped for. As for the ashtrays, we do have rooms for guests that smoke, but we also have ones for non-smokers. We hope you'll give us another chance to impress you with a cozy stay.

Best,
Erika Pipitone, Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2019

Been coming to Wildwood for over 50 years. This by far was the worst motel we have stayed at. Beds are solid rocks, maid service was very poor. For a quieter and more comfortable stay, go to the Crest.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bill D
ErikaPipitone, Owner at American Safari Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2019

Bill, thanks for staying here during your stay in Wildwood. As for our beds, we are working every day to make our guests' stay with us more comfortable and cozy. We hope you'll come back to us for a great night's rest.

Best,