“Nice little spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Kitchen
Living room
Bedroom with double bed
Front deck
Bedroom with double bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
cvongs76
“Nice place - horrible parking”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The condo itself was clean and well maintained.

The parking lot is horrible. It is very narrow with one way in and out. When we arrived , we followed Nicole's instructions to park between the lines and as close to the fence as possible. That didn't last long as immediately a man on the second floor came out and instructed us to park outside the lines and at an angle. He said he would need to get his truck in his space. His double wide extended cab truck that now was parked next us making it almost impossible to get my vehicle out. I now have damage to my vehicle and had to resort to paying a meter ($2.00) an hour to park my vehicle, blocks away.

If you rent this condo, don't plan on having a place to park your vehicle.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 25-34
GinaD1274
“Only one room is air conditioned....”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Ok, so here is my issue with this rental. Besides this, I have to say everything was fine, but this single issue made for a VERY uncomfortable stay. We arrived late our first night with our one year old daughter. The house was 97 degrees upon arrival, and we quickly ran to turn on all of the air conditioners. The problem was, only the front sitting room is air conditioned. I was appalled to realize that first night and every night after, to avoid sleeping with all doors open and even then having the temp only get down to 82 degrees in the bedrooms, we would all have to sleep in the sitting room. My husband and I ended up having to sleep on the floor in the front room because sofa bed wouldn't support us at all, and if we even tried to put my daughter down in the back room, she would wake up covered in sweat. It was not very nice considering this was supposed to be a relaxing, restful vacation. It decidedly was not. My other issue came when I returned home and contact the owner. I didn't ask for a full refund by any means because I don't think that would be fair, at all. But I did ask that she refund us some money because she misrepresented the property in the listing. She refused flat out. So, now I have to waste precious time going through a claims process. My advice, don't bother. Find a place that keeps cool enough. A third floor apartment with insufficient ac in August is tough. Maybe they will finally fix this issue and spent the very small amount of money it would cost to put ac units in the back rooms and save another family the trouble.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Clean and close to beach
Liked least: 3rd floor, property misrepresented in ad, ac unit only in front room
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Aug 2016
There is a functional air conditioning unit that cools the unit. Additionally, there are ceiling fans in each room and portable fans to use.
kkurtz201...
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Was very pleased with this rental. We had two adults and 4 children who all slept comfortably and it's not a far walk to the beach!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How spacious it was
Liked least: The bunk bed frame sqeeks with every little move
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
11 Aug 2016
Thank you...glad you liked it!
Chris S
Coplay, Pennsylvania
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I wish I would've looked this place up before. It was clean, spacious, relaxing, and is in a perfect location for the whole Wildwood experience. Nicole was extremely helpful and friendly with everything. Had a great time with my girlfriend, but I'd also give my recommendation to families. Great value for the Jersey shore!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great value
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Aug 2016
Thanks for the positive feedback. Hope you return again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing