Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Overall my stay was great. Minor issue at check-in. I previously lost my wallet so I manually updated my new credit card and even called to make sure this would not affect my reservation. When I got to the hotel my credit card couldn't be found and this trip was a bday surprise for my boyfriend. However, it was all worked out and the 1 bedroom apartment was great and looked very nice and clean. I was really surprised by the apartment. It was a great choice and the closeness of the boardwalk, Morey's Pier, and the beach was all a plus. I would love to stay here anytime I visit Wildwood. Even with the Minor issue, I still give Riviera a high rating.

Room tip: There is a key fee of $20.00 at check -in. You will receive this back once you return back both sets of keys.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2019

The staff is friendly, rooms are clean and neat. The hotel location is soo convenient, it's a hop skip and jump from the boardwalk. It is also within walking distance of resteraunts off the boardwalk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Welcome2Wildwood, General Manager at Riviera Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us while visiting Wildwood. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming your back. Please call or book directly on our websites for the best rates.
Steve S.

Reviewed 15 July 2019

Always stay here when coming to wonderful Wildwood. Very convenient to the Boardwalk. Been going there for over 20 years. The staff are always helpful. 2 pools are available for use by clients. Easy parking.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

I stayed 4 July holiday 2 nights $400.00 cash discount room 2 queen beds 3 Rd floor no elevator.We checked in went in pool guest in hot tub were drinking cases of beer and diving over our heads splashing everyone trying to relax on sun lounges.The next morning a tampon and beer bottle were in the already cleaned pool.We never had a housekeeping visit .When went to the office with our concerns the did nothing even though we were a repeat guest from last year.We now know the Motel next door is owned by them also The Stardust and is run by same poor management ...Run by this place stay in the Wildwood Crest !!!

1  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Rooms are great, clean, and reasonable. Various types of rooms available. Location is fantastic. Staff are extremely friendly and properly supervise all of their places!! Highly recommend. Frequent stays!

Room tip: Size and beds varies...see what you need.
Date of stay: June 2019