Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$147
View deal
PricelineUS$147
Agoda.comUS$147
TripadvisorUS$147
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

I've been coming to wildwood for 50 years,I'm 60,for the first 45 years I've stayed in over 30 hotels 5 years ago I found the STARFIRE AND HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK ROSANNA AND ALEX TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Scottflows
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Alex and Rosana (owners) picks and chooses who they want to stay. They dont have audacity to confront you why youre no longer welcome to their getaway. I tried booking yet I was flagged and blocked! Had to use my husbands phone for them to answer call. Gave a lame excuse as to how busy they were.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MommyTraveler2
Reviewed 9 September 2019

The Starfire motel is in an elite class here in the Wildwoods The owners Alex and Rosanna treat you like family You don't know how comforting it is to get out of your car and immediately be greeted by first name. ALEX and Rosanna unlike most hosts are always available to meet your needs. The motel does probably 70% repeat business and it's not uncommon to run into someone you met before A short block to boardwalk and tram car Stay here and you will be back again and again

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Scottflows
Reviewed 21 August 2019

I Loved the place. Beds are ok. Beach and boardwalk are right across the street. The facility is very clean. Owners are very nice, and friendly. They offer coffee in the mornings and they also have an ice machine. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to get away for a few days so I started looking for a place to stay. I looked up this motel and had the best price. I have to say the owners are great very friendly. The rooms are very clean as well as the pooI both taking care of very well. We had to walk across the street to get to the boardwalk which was a great distance. I would recommend this place to anyone. The only downfall was comfort of the beds otherwise we had a fantastic time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple