Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

Management and staff are absolutely amazing. The hospitality was out of this world and they did so much for me. The new rooms were great and the pool and bar were both extremely fun. Location was absolutely perfect. Jen, Jen, Kim, Lauren, and Gina were unforgettable. Thanks for the great stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Oceanic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Dear Andrew,
It brightens our day to know your stay was nothing short of exceptional! We're delighted that you appreciated our phenomenal staff, and we'll be sure to share your compliments! Our team trusts you enjoyed some relaxation at the pool and bar, and it would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to Oceanic Hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

The staff was Amazing Jen at the tiki bar was awesome and her sister. They where so accommodating to our basketball boys. We will be back. Probably gonna say his name wrong but Romello the guy at night time was so friendly and awesome
Thanks for all you did.
Rachael and 717 Hoop Dreams basketball

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Oceanic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

Thank you for choosing to be our guests at Oceanic Hotel. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed friendly service from Jen and the team while you were here. We'll share the warm praise! Our team looks forward to hosting you and your basketball boys again.

Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel ask for one of the updated rooms. Once they entire hotel renovation is complete this place will be perfect! Very modern feel. The staff was nice and maintenance was fast to resolve a minor issue. I will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Oceanic Hotel! It brightens our day to hear that you had a comfortable and cozy stay. As you highlighted, we have some exciting changes underway! It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Wildwood.... known for old hotels & motels that usually feature a doo-wop kitschiness to them. This is a horrendous example of that. This place is a dump. Looks like a dump, smells like a dump, and is need for a serious remodel (aka demolish it). They have some nerve to charge what they charge. The rooms are filthy, smell horrible, and are pretty much just crumbling. I am not even sure how anyway can stay here. We walked in and immediately walked out. The ACs are busted, covered in mold, or barely function. They are placed inches away from the bed. The lines, towels, etc are worn and stained. And the bathroom looks like something from Nigeria. I love Wildwood and want to try to stay at as many older hotels/motels as I can. I love the nostaglia, but this is by far the WORST place to stay in Wildwood. AVOID at all cost - It is overpriced as it is - save your money and stay at any other hotel. You people should be ashamed... there is no excuse not to have this place in top form.

Room tip: Best Tip - Avoid This Place
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2019

I really hate writing this negative review but I would hate for anyone to walk in blindly like I did which is my fault for not researching. First I'm not a picky person I don't need a high end hotel but this was even too much for me a tent in the woods would of been more comfortable and restful. The rooms are dated not that big of a deal but also DIRTY which is huge for me. If you have children please don't even consider. My room smelled of "skunk" the entire weekend due to my balcony door being broke allowing the smell from others balcony to come in my room leaving a permanent funky smell. I can only describe it as moldy skunk thats been sitting in a hot car for months. The pillows are flat like pancakes, no extra blanket in room. I asked the front desk for one but they said they didn't have so I froze because I didn't have heat and there was no way I was using comforter...yuck! I Wouldn't dare walk on floor without shoes because you can clearly see the rug wasn't vacuumed by the chunks of dirt. No coffee maker in room but free coffee in lobby, no travel blow dryer in bathroom no biggie just some food for thought. I personally spent as much time outside until I had no choice to go back in room. I couldn't wait to come home and wash all my clothing and shower in my shower after my trip. Pool area was the nicest part of motel, front desk people were nice I did contemplate asking for a refund but sucked it up. Maid was nice I feel like she was the only maid for the whole building so I don't fault her she made bed and replenished towels but she should prob wear a mask everyday while doing her job because it's musty and moldy. Location is good but that's about it. I would never stay there again even if it was free.

Date of stay: September 2019