Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews room was clean car show would stay here again next year family vacation first floor perfect location living room off season alex boardwalk block motel summer toiletries nj microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2019

I booked here thru their direct website. They offer cash discounts which is a plus! I booked a 3 night stay after the crazy summer, since my vacation is only in the end of September. I enjoyed the staff and their professionalism and overall rooms, they are quiet, spacious and close to the famous boardwalk! I have this booked again for this upcoming September. See you guys this fall! Thanks for the warm hospitality you have given me and my family, this is a plus in my book staying at private properties being not chains or franchises.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Alex and Steve are the best! Nice old school motel that is very well maintained. We come down every spring and fall for the car show and we enjoy staying here . close to eateries , boardwalk and stores.

Room tip: rooms are great.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed 3 nights at the Nantucket in a one bedroom family room ,the room was really clean and Alex from the front desk is extremely friendly and helpful.
The location is convenient just 1 block off the boardwalk. The pool area is nice and clean

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Great Place to stay at & great people to deal with been staying there for a few years for the Car Shows.Also close to the ocean & Broadwalk also walking distance for what ever you would like to do plus I love to deal with people who take care of any problem you have .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The Nantucket is a great hotel located 1 block off the boardwalk and 2 blocks from the convention center. Nice short walk to all the fun in Wildwood!! Rooms are clean and staff is very attentive. Pool area is nice and there is plenty of parking.

Trip type: Travelled on business