Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Disgusting, dirty, run down and just plain awful. Everything is filthy. Hair balls on the floor when we arrived. They should pay guests to stay there. Horrendous place that should be condemned. Do not waste your money.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 81rinar
Reviewed 13 August 2020

First let me say that I was not expecting luxury accommodations. I know that beach hotels are not fancy. However, for $160 a night I expect a minimum of cleanliness and safety.
The parking garage is dirty and dank with water dripping from the ceilings and very poor lighting, which is not good when it is clear that there are drug deals and other questionable activities going on in plain site. The parking spaces are also very small.
The grounds in general are very poorly kept with a lot of trash around.
The rooms are just plain filthy. The fridge was rusty, the floors sandy and absolutely no amenities except for what can best be described as a few bars of prison soap.
There are no outlets in the back room and only one power strip in the front room so don't plan on charging your phone and using the fridge at the same time. There are almost no lights - I had to use my phone flashlight to read at night.
My husband spent one evening chasing a large roach around the room. We also saw a roach in one of the drawers - we tied up all of our clothes in a garbage bag and washed everything - used and unused - as soon as we got home.
The location is very good - easy access to the beach and boardwalk. However, I would NEVER stay here again, regardless of the location or price.

Room tip: I don't recommend any room in this facility
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020

We have been going to the isles of palms for many years. Well after this year we will never go there again. It was disgusting, the bathroom, the refrigerator doors wereSo dirty, we had to open with wipes, disgusting, the draws the hallways, elevator! The location is great but definitely not worth staying some where this dirty.
Family from belleville

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Dornotte412
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Perfect location - close to boardwalk and all attractions. Good place for parents with kids. Swimming pool was clean and deep so my son really enjoyed. Room need update but was clean so for the price it was good enough.The manager Julian we met at the front office was very courteous. Getting to the beach and the boardwalk is as easy as crossing the street. There are many restaurants in the vicinity just a few minutes walk away.

Overall nice stay in this clean and comfortable facility.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Had a family weekend beach wedding, was hesitate to stay but given other circumstances beyond my control we stayed here. A couple pluses, the young lady at the front desk (very pleasant and always had a smile no matter what), location, and top floor accommodations with adjoining rooms. The pluses end there I am afraid. Yes the room was large but a) bring your own cleaning supplies b) do not I repeat do not sit on the end of the beds you will fall off c) décor is run down which is the theme of the hotel, run down (thinking it was trendy why back when but not now) d) parking is awful (had a small suv and it was tight) and finally the elevator.. Oh man small and old. Use the stairs if you can, And if you think you are going to stay connect with your friends, think again...Did not even mind that it was Race to Beach weekend. In fact it was a nice distraction.
It could a four star given it's location to everything but...…..will not stay there again, the price is not worth it. Loved being that close to the water but will find another hotel even if I have to drive in..

Room tip: corner rooms larger on the top floor quieter with better views
Date of stay: September 2019