Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
TripadvisorUS$108
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Motel was very clean and the staff was amazing. Pricing was below market value and you got alot for your money. Highly recommend this motel. If you are looking for an affordable place to stay then this is it!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Did not even make it to room. Outside was poorly maintained afraid to go to room.Lucky that another property had last minute availability. Office staff rude. I tried to explain to them I understood I could not get deposit back bu they refused to refund money for nights I did not stay. Hung up on me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

booked 2 rooms, one with a kitchenette that never really worked, went to tell them he looked at me like i had three heads and said it was the breaker, they fixed it but only 1 burner worked. Office personnel were unprofessional, rooms were dirty, bathroom disgusting. Pool also dirty, owner lurking around at all times making it awkward. spoke about the tenants at the pool while he was pissed drunk, has no manners. I would never recommend anyone to go here. Totally not worth it. The Main Personnel were ALWAYS DRUNK!!!!!

Room tip: AC super loud not really functionable, bathroom is scary to even use
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I decided to stay at this hotel for the first time after seeing it for the last 25 years! LOL..I first got to the hotel and i was greeted by a nice person at the desk..He kindly checked us in and we were set..We entered our room in room 210..Nice and cold..The air conditioner in this motel is very cold which i didn't mind..The rooms are a little outdated and had no room phones which was even better! but it was fine for the price. The WIFI was very fast and strong. Nigh time was the big test...I must say it was very quiet..No loud people or breaking down the walls..The maids were very friendly and asked us if we needed anything..I would go back!

Room tip: I recommend the higher floors facing the boardwalk for better view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a family room for two nights. I arrived and was put in a room different then the one I paid for on this website. When I realized the mistake I went to the counter guy mike who told me there was only a 5 dollar difference between the room I paid for and the one I was put in. I knew that to be false and was greatly offended by the insult to my intelligence. I asked for a refund but was denied. I am a war veteran whom proudly served this country. To be treated with such disrespect on such a special holiday weekend is beyond frustrating.

Date of stay: May 2018