Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews great location full size fridge great place to stay across the street definitely stay here again convention center roger calypso boardwalk motel cheer summer piers
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2019

This is a beautiful place to stay front desk person Debbie was the most sweetest person you ever wanted to meet I would recommend this place to all my friends and family great location access to the boardwalk and many other places thanks for your hospitality

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

You should definitely stay at the Quebec -Wildwood for your next trip to the shore. The staff is great , especially Debbie in the office and the cleaning staff. The rooms are nice and clean. The cleaning staff cleans the room everyday ( and they even folded up my pajamas ... lol). The motel is very close to the boardwalk and beach, and the cost of the rooms are very affordable . They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and assist you with anything that you need. They really care about their guests and want you to keep coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

Went with about 18 families for a basketball tournament. Owners provided hospitality like no where I’ve been before. Especially wildwood !!! Felt like we were in a 5 star hotel !! Full access to pool area and grilling. Anything we needed for rooms was there in a minute ! Very nice staff overall. Definitely recommend for large group or not !!! Thank you Quebec !!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2019

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and no request was to much trouble! It was a very convenient location for all of the weekend's events. A great stay for the cost. This was the 2nd year and we are looking forward to many more stays here!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Great staff. Front desk was friendly, informative and attentive. I arrived after a lengthy drive and I needed a restroom quickly. The front desk immediately gave me a key and said “ go get comfortable and come back and we’ll take care of business then. I was 3 hours early! This was MUCH appreciated. Every time In came into the office they were eager to please. The room attendant was really nice and accommodated all my requests. The location is primo and we won’t hesitate to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family