6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$500
View deal
Expedia.comUS$500
PricelineUS$500
Hotels.comUS$500
CheapTicketsUS$500
eDreamsUS$500
Orbitz.comUS$500
All reviews great location full size fridge great place to stay across the street definitely stay here again convention center roger calypso boardwalk motel cheer summer piers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

Great staff. Front desk was friendly, informative and attentive. I arrived after a lengthy drive and I needed a restroom quickly. The front desk immediately gave me a key and said “ go get comfortable and come back and we’ll take care of business then. I was 3 hours early! This was MUCH appreciated. Every time In came into the office they were eager to please. The room attendant was really nice and accommodated all my requests. The location is primo and we won’t hesitate to return.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

A great location for the wildwood boardwalk access and friendly staff on site..A great weekend stay when frequenting the wildwood boardwalk..Many size rooms for whatever size family...We will be back for sure..

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2019

The Quebec has a great location. The rooms overlook the pool. It has a great view of the boardwalk.
Totally worth the price on a budget with 4 kids!!!
Friendly staff, clean rooms. Located a block to the beach! There is limited parking on the hotel for guests. We had to park across the street from the hotel but that was not a big deal to us.

Room tip: I would not want the room with the iced machine near it.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Out stay was great! The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and spacious. Restaurants and boardwalk in walking distance. We will definitely stay here again! Uur family enjoyed everything about the motel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed here off season. Super close to boardwalk and beach. Check in and check out was a breeze. The room was spotless- whoever cleans these rooms, I give serious credit to. I'd love to stay here in season but I know the prices go up significantly and for what I paid off season in October, it was a steal! Location in walking distance to most everything. The fridge is a full sized fridge and if you were staying for extended time, theres a rite aid down several blocks to purchase grocery items. Microwave on top of fridge. I really liked this hotel but it was a bit older and some things need a little attention. Several outlets popped out of the wall and looked extremely unsafe to use electronics. The tv was HUGE but the direct tv constantly froze. Also we were given a 3rd floor room and it was great and we could see the ocean and it was fine for my daughter and I, but there is no elevator only 2 sets of stairs-so if you are physically incapable of climbing stairs, do ask for a 1st floor room.

Date of stay: October 2018