“Great family owned place”

Crab and Seafood Shack
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great small family owned business. We wanted a crab cake and some clam strip combo which wasn’t on the menu but they gladly made it for us. Food was delicious. It’s a no frills kinda place which I love and The owners grandkids where also working and helping clean. Highly recommend coming here and we will definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good food. It's a small place and they serve their food on paper plates with plastic utensils. Seems like a popular takeout place. Nice portions and the waitress was very professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came back to this restaurant after a few years that I did not go to Wildwood and it was the highlight of my trip. Even though I had to wait maybe 30 minutes it was worth it. The service you get it’s like being in your kitchen or your dining room sitting down and waiting same thing. Family oriented and really it’s the food that makes the difference everything is so delicious. I had the crabcakes and I was good I had a baked potato instead of the fries I could not finish the plate I left just a bit I couldn’t. You get your moneys worth it on top is it your taste buds are having a party. So if you’re in the area please go you will not regret it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Wildwood Information Center recommended this place, so my wife and I decided to check it out. Tried to phone in an order for take out but the line was busy. Much to my surprise (and much appreciated), they called me right back even though I didn't leave a message! We ordered crab cakes and a lobster roll. The food was okay but a little overpriced. I liked the fact that the lobster was generous and not smothered in mayo (no mayo, thankfully). Nothing to write home about. I might give it another try, because the staff was really friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great place to get fresh seafood! Not fancy but wonderful food, friendly staff, and the owner, Joe, was so nice! Would definitely recommend this place for dinner.