Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We booked this motel because it was the only one in the area in walking distance to the place our family was staying that had a vacancy on short notice. I was hesitant because of the reviews but figured how bad could it be. This place has got to be the most disgusting place I've ever stayed on the entire island. Every bad review on here is dead on - mold, filth, noise, I could go on and on. They do not clean the sundeck or pool area. Each morning we had to pick up other guests' trash and garbage on the sundeck just so we did not have to look at it. The only umbrella is torn almost to shreds, the lounge chairs are grimy, the curtains in the room are torn and the light fixtures need replaced. The doors are also flimsy and anyone can forcibly open your door even with two locks. Since I was an idiot and I booked a non-refundable rate ($401.50 per night), we were pretty much stuck. We stayed two nights too many. Do yourself a favor and go further into the Crest where the overall quality is much better.

Room tip: Bring top sheets to place over the beds, the sofa and the chair and your own pillows, a bathtub mat, own dinnerware, cups and utensils.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Very nice room, big! Full equip kitchenette! Had a plumbing issue when we arrived, took 10 minutes to come and repair! Not even that fast at home! Wifi didnt reach our rooms and was a bit slow, but we are mon vacation right so we shouldnt use it! Ha ha ha! Room wa clean, bathroom was nice and clean! Towel super clean and bed too! We would go back anytime! If it wasnt so far, i would go every year! Would even ask for the same room! Air conditionning working so well it was cold for me ( i keep it at 18C at home ). So for me a 5 star motel all the way!

Fo the big complainer! If you want to have perfection, stay home!

For the other, dont read the bad review, i think its people who are very sad in their lives and complain about every little thing!

I recommend +++ that motel!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

After staying here for 25 years, it’s time to say goodbye! The apartments are dingy and need to be updated badly. Carpets and couch are stained and disgusting. Moldy air conditioners in some rooms. Fruit flies in the bathroom. Refrigerators didn’t work at first and needed to be repaired. Landscape is all overgrown and uncared for. Staff were friendly but the new owners need to put some money into things to keep loyal families coming back. So very sad to see the Sea Kist go so downhill. Breaks my heart!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Curious550553
Alexander P, Manager at Sea Kist Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Thank you for your review.
You were staying here for 25 years and liked everything and after owners changed you decided to reveal your real opinion about the apartments. Nothing changed in them since last year, but you still booked

You received the same day:
1.New fridges
2.New air conditioning unit even though it was working(and you didn't like how it looked)
3.New grill just for your family.

Every single request you had was done the same day.

You already know that after this season apartments are going to be completely gutted and renovated in "Scandinavian style", you may want to google it to see how they are going to look.

It breaks my heart to see that all you do in your life is copy-paste the same review from 1 website to another.

I don't think that we want to see loyal families like yours to come back to Sea Kist.

We do have new great clientele which is very respectful to peoples work.

Reviewed 11 July 2019

First time at the Sea Kist Motel. We got into town early but our room was ready. The room was clean, very large with a small kitchen . The water pressure was good & the water always hot. The staff was very nice. The pool was small but clean .It was always quiet, no loud, obnoxious people. We will def stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lisasprout
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

I was nervous with this being the first “motel” I’ve ever stayed in. I was very pleased with my stay. Location was great, super close to the boardwalk. Very clean rooms. There was a small clean pool with several chairs around it. Although parking is free, it is super tight and difficult. I had an issue with parking and I alerted an employee who took care of the issue right away. Comfortable beds. The check in/ out process was very easy. Each room has its own air conditioner. There is an ice box available for use. Sign states that the Pool only open till 6pm, although I don’t think it’s strictly enforced. Rooms had thin walls, could hear kids screaming from the pool area.
Kitchen was poorly stocked. Only 2 pots, and no pans. Hardly any cooking utensils. Small area to cook in, but good enough for a few days. Microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee pot included in the rooms with a kitchen. No shampoo, so bring your own. Bathroom could use updating from the older pink tile. The front door concerned me a bit, seemed a bit loose, but there was two locks on the door.

I would stay again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1996morgan