Room was not clean.
Mildew on the shower curtain. Spoke with maid and she didn't see an issue. My wife had to soak the curtain herself. Sink drain did not work even with it unplugged. Took over a minute to empty. One bulb burnt out on fixture. Shower head leaked into the bathroom over the curtain. Good pressure however. Toilet only worked occasionally.
Dust was caked on the ceiling fan. Both frying pans were rusted and dirty. The one pot was usable. Silverware consisted of one knife, 3 forks, no spoons. Toaster did not work. Small refrigerator 'frozen compartment' frozen over. Not usable. Under the sink had mold and blistered paint.
Carpet was stained. AC did work well.
Unkempt. Cigarette butts not emptied from ashtrays, grass and weeds overgrowing the flowerpots. No flowers.
Not cleaned. Water never checked for pH. Chlorine was just dumped into the pool. Containers of liquid chlorine are stored open, unprotected in the pool area. Way too easy for any child to get at. VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!
Location of the property is quite convenient.
We've stayed here for 20+ years. Never again.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking