US$260
The Beach Hotel(Wildwood)
US$142
US$131
US$320
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$192
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationthree buildingsbasic hotelacross the streetdunkin donutsnew ownersking bedgreat place to staynext yearcan't wait to come backgreat roomrooms are cleanfamily vacationevery summergreat poolfull kitchen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We rented the efficiency apartment for the weekend and were very happy with the room and the service. The location could not be better, the room was clean and comfortable and the the hotel personnel were wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russell C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stated at the AA for an event there every June for the past 4 years. The past 3 I rented a room with a small kitchenette, etc. It is definitely a nice room and great location. My only complaint is that it contains 2 double beds. Last year it was my husband and I along with my sister so of course my sister had a bed and I shared with the hubs. Unfortunately, the double bed is waaaaaay to small to sleep comfortably with another person! This year it was just my husband and I and we each had our own beds, which I don't like. If AA would upgrade to 2 queen beds in these types of rooms, I would definitely change my rating to 5! Oh and the staff was fabulous!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great views, lovely staff and excellent value for the money. The rooms are quiet and clean and I feel good staying there with family or friends. Nice pools and a great view of the ocean, with ample parking makes this place a dream come true.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Excellent location to the Boardwalk, Close to many stores like Acme, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Beer Stores...
Excellent service, beautiful area to see the Area and the sea... I plan to come back next year is possible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We traveled for the TIA Tournamen of Bands competition. We have stayed there before and was happy. It is very clean. It is a great place to stay for a short stay. I do, however, think the pictures online are misleading. With that being said, I would still stay there again in a heart beat for a short trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family