Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019

Very disappointed. I had a room booked as well as 5 other rooms booked with my family for a very busy week in June. We booked and paid the deposite for these rooms in January due to we knew this was a very busy weekend to want to go to the beach. Well 2 months before we were to go the owner of the hotel called and canceled our reservations because she had the opportunity to rent out the entire hotel to a group of people. I guess my family was not good enough for this place or our money was not green enough. Now we are struggling to find another hotel that has 6 rooms available. Thank you so much for ruining our vacation. Bad business practice.

Room tip: Best tip... Book a different Hotel!!!!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Matt R
kathleenmC9305HH, Owner at Twilight Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2020

U booked months in advance and I apologize that I couldn’t provide rooms for u however u had ample time to find another motel and u got a full refund things happen in life sorry

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Nothing Worse than Reserving a Group of Rooms, and Having Family Members Reserve Rooms so we could all be at the Same Place for Fathers Day Weekend, and 2 Months later have a Motel Owner Call You to tell You she's CANCELLING Your Reservation, because some Huge Group wants the Entire place to themselves! Very UNFAIR and Unethical! Now, That leaves My Family Members and I, that already PAID for Our Reservations 2 Months ago, needing to find a new Place to stay! This Place will NEVER get My Business again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pr0uddad0814
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from 6/30-7/14...BEST VACATION EVER!!! Kathleen/Owner is AWESOME...very Accommodating!! The Motel is Great!! Clean & Comfortable rooms, nice pool. This location is so close to all of the popular attractions...Boardwalk & Beach, Great Restaurants...Bike Rental Shop, Wildwood Historical Society(a must visit)! We were able to walk almost everywhere! Strongly recommend staying here...Kathleen is Very Friendly and Very helpful...I will be returning in 2019 for at least 2 Weeks Important Note: DO NOT Believe any negative comments on this property...obviously those that wrote them would find fault with any property they stay at, and we’re not respectful guests!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Owner was wonderful, very helpful. Family style motel with a nice pool. Room was clean. Good value for the price. A little noisy from A/C unit and neighbors. Close to the boardwalk and many other Wildwood restaurants and businesses. Will stay here again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Place was ok. The room itself was updated. Nice small motel. It worked for us considering we weren't there much except to sleep. Parking wasn't the greatest but there is another lot 1 block away. I would go there again. Kathy was nice.

Date of stay: August 2018