Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit next year beach chairs free bikes boogie boards continental breakfast clean rooms across the street queen bed bungalow zack piers boardwalk motel season proximity sand
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We have been to Wildwood many times. Have stayed at many places. The Blue Palms beats them all! We had two rooms for 6 people. Both were adorable! Somewhat small, but clean, fridge, fluffy towels and comfy beds!
The motel is in a great location! Short walk to everything! (Beach, boardwalk, restaurants, etc).
The staff is outstanding! Nickie greeted us with a smile! We were early (another great thing about Blue Palms is that they called us a couple weeks prior to our stay to see when we anticipated arriving, made a note and said they would do their best to have our rooms ready early! But in any event we could park in the lot as long as it was after 11 a.m.). Our rooms weren’t ready (we arrived around 1130) but we were given our parking pass (we had two rooms but only one vehicle so just needed one spot) and went to explore the boardwalk. Nickie took our number and called when the rooms were ready! Great customer service!
Another staff member who stood out was Mark! He had a great sense of humor and was happy to assist us with extra pillows, towels for the pool and anything else we needed. But, all staff members were friendly and efficient! Housekeeping kept the rooms spotless! The pool and grounds were impeccable! And everyone greeted you with a smile and a friendly “hello!”
The free bikes, body boards and beach chairs were an added bonus! We took advantage of all of them! The free breakfast was “simple” but appreciated! We got up early, had a bagel, donut, pastry and juice and coffee before starting our day.
Can’t say enough good things about Blue Palms! I’m kind of afraid to give it such a great review...don’t want it to sell out next year before we can book our vacation!
Thank you Blue Palms for making our Wildwood trip amazing!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank GloKev11
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Very clean. Good amenities. Staff was friendly. Crowd at night a bit loud. Did not use pool but it was kept very clean. Room was small but very clean as was the bathroom. Nice little place. We stayed for 2 nights. The place is just a little motel but very clean.

Room tip: Clean close to the boards
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have to thank Zach for the expert local knowledge he gave me. I came to the area to go surfing and he helped guide me to the right areas. I would have been lost had he not helped me. I called the front desk and asked if there were local restrictions for surfing areas and they directed me to Zach, he let me know where to go and I had a great time thanks to him. I owe him and hope to pay him back with a well deserved thank you and great review.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Small room close to boardwalk. In.the center walked easily to bw less than a block. Bikes were easy to.use. good off street parking. Would definitely recommend. The fireplace added a nice touch for cool evenings

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Blue Palms is one block off the boardwalk and it's in the heart of the boardwalk attractions. Like all Morey's properties, the staff is outstanding and the facility is clean and well maintained.
We visited in the off season, and enjoyed the free bikes, coffee and walking the boards. The area is quite busy in season, so that may be something to consider.
We stayed in a nicely furnished pool view room with a comfortable king bed. They have two pools and private parking for one vehicle per room.
The place has a retro vibe, but everything has been updated and fresh.

Room tip: The Blue Palms has three floors and there is no elevator, so that may impact room selection.
Date of stay: March 2018