Open today: 06:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Easy!!

This is by far the easiest and cheapest way to get to the city. We got on the ferry at the Sheraton... read more

Reviewed yesterday
PhillipA228
Plains, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Great way into the city!

Quick and easy way to get into the city. We used the ferry station right by the Sheraton where we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bfranchi166

Recommended experiences in and around Weehawken
from US$299,00
More Info
All reviews sheraton lincoln harbor bus service always on time free bus ny waterway love taking catch the bus wall street times square great alternative buy tickets javits center city skyline both sides mode of transportation parking garage new jersey
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As noted in title, easy way to get to city how’re if you go for just a round trip overnight it can be expensive for a family of four. (Over 70.00 for tickets and overnight parking for approximately 30.00).

1  Thank KSEstero
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed at the Sheraton and purchased my tickets at the hotel reception or you can buy more tickets at the terminal in New York for later. The ferries run every 15 minutes, a short 10 minute ride to 39th St pier, once there, they have buses to get you around the city or you can walk about 15 minutes up to Times Square.
I wish I had read some of the earlier reviews and I would have gotten the app to help expedite travel.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I never imagined how easy it was to travel from NJ to NYC! We stayed in Secaucus overnight after driving into NJ. Our car remained in the parking ramp for 48 hours while my group traveled across the waterways to NYC. Easy to park, purchase tickets and an awesome view of the skyline. Moreover, their bus system will take you almost right to and from your hotel Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Parking at Port Imperial in Weehawken, NJ, and taking the NY Waterway Ferry into town is a great alternative to hassling with driving in the city and paying exorbitant parking rates. The ride is $9 one way ($18 round trip), and parking is $20 per 24 hour period, versus upwards of $60 per day in Manhattan. The Ferry ride is a less than 10 minute jaunt from shore to shore. Once on they NY side, there are multiple buses that will deliver you to strategic locations within the city. And, it's included in the price of the ferry. We were dropped within two blocks of our hotel. I can't recommend this service highly enough.

3  Thank LarryR9897
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very quick and easy way to get from Weehawken to Manhattan. 10 minutes drive with a spectacular view. Costs 9$/adult, including shuttle bus from ferry terminal to Manhattan city (various destinations).

1  Thank Michaela S