All reviews no elevator wall unit major stores willowbrook mall rooms are clean and comfortable decent room hung up short stay free breakfast waffles staff was very friendly nj
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We read the reviews before we booked & thought we’ve stayed in Wyndham hotels/Ramada before, it can’t be that bad. Well it was. Stuff in the toilet when we checked in (it was so late that we just flushed & stayed). Had to ask each day for towels & washcloths. Keys didn’t work so back to front desk we went. Outside area was trashy & dirty. The bed was not bad & sheets appeared clean was its only redeeming quality. We had another 2 days reserved which we called Wyndham & quickly cancelled. I’m not one to write bad reviews easily but this place needs help—FAST.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This place was horrible...toilet paper still in toilet at check in..smells musty. Tilted kilt restaurant next door with nasty staff. People living long term. Felt unsafe. Golf balls hitting late night and early am with range right next to hotel. Pool was green...yuck

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Not only did I pay for a king and get a Full but my power and hot water went out and NO ONE helped, returned a call or email, checked on us. I had my fie year old son with me who I ended up having to bathe in cold sink water because there was no hot water when we woke up. This place is a dump, customer service is a joke. This is by far the worst hotel experience ever! it was the worst internet date I had ever bought into.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I checked in around 10:00pm on a Wednesday night in June. But the room was not ready: there were no pillowcases, one pillow was missing, bathroom linens and toiletries were also missing. The room was inattentively cleaned. The cost is low, but I am not sure there is another reason to consider this Ramada, or another one, now that I see what they are up to.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. The staff is friendly, but there are not enough people on to do the job.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I checked into this hotel as a quick, cheap place to crash overnight before a morning meeting. And it succeeded. The price was low, and I was able to sleep.

It's not a good hotel.

The room: half of the lights didn't work. There wasn't working AC, but instead a giant wall unit that wheezed out a weak (if loud) fan. Room WiFi was very, very slow.

Breakfast did include hot food (bacon and eggs), but was bland and had few offerings (bagels were embarrassing, this close to NYC).

Facilities: the exercise room looked small. Some of the hallways and stairwells were unkempt.

On the plus side, the front desk staff member who checked me in was hard-working and pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business