“SAMMICH. G-D DAMN!!!”
Review of Joe's Meat Market

Joe's Meat Market
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome freaking sandwiches! Best I've ever had outside of New York. Huge, their half a sandwich is equal to a large in 98% of the country. Quality ingredients and generous portions. Pizza was passable, cheese "fries" were way better than they looked. Bacon cheeseburger was okay according to my daughter. Oh, ordered it by Grubhub, arrived within 25 mins. Not 70 they predicted.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We order out from this place regularly. They offer generous portions at reasonable prices. They will even deliver and have seen their delivery vehicles all around the county. We particularly enjoy the pasta dishes and other meals like the salmon, and very much like that they offer bread with the entrees. The steak sandwich is amazing and the burgers are filling. The sandwich meats are of an excellent quality (Boars Head) and we enjoy the chicken salad because they don't "fill" it with celery but lots of tasty chicken. I like going into the place because they always greet me and ask how I'm doing. The employees are incredibly polite and always helpful.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Excellent Surprise! Stumbled upon this place as I was looking for something else. Found it to have great food. Check it out.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stuck in a hotel due to the power outage that came with the storm. This place was recommended by the hotel because they deliver. We looked at the menu and gave it a shot. Absolutely delicious meatloaf with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. It said Mama's recipe and I totally believe it. Also, delicious vodka penne with chicken. The portions are very generous. Look forward to trying their sandwiches too. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ordered off of Grubhub to come to our hotel. It came on time, our order was correct, & it was DELICIOUS. My husband ordered pasta with chicken, he said it was great. I ordered the egg salad sandwich. Best sandwich ever.
Caution on their portions! The full sandwich is huge! I couldn't even eat half of it in one sitting. MUCH bigger & better than Subway!

Date of visit: January 2018