“Fresh food”

Wild Ginger
Ranked #23 of 126 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wild Ginger has a complete menu,fast service, and you can always count on the food being fresh,
and the restaurant being clean. The kitchen is in full view

Reviewed 10 February 2018

They have a fancier name and the restaurant and decor are well appointed but this felt to me mostly like your regular Chinese takeaway place. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I ordered and received my food in the span of maybe 5-7 minutes. It was as ordered and was hot. They have 2 sizes and I got the larger size but it was still reasonably priced.

I would go back. I have no complaints but it's hard to say it's anything more than average.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I went to eat during lunch and had the buffet which was excellent and I also had delivery to my hotel room and the food was just as delicious

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Nice Chinese restaurant with good food. Nothing fancy, in a newer strip mall. Won-ton soup was more tasty than the standard variety. Bourbon chicken is really good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Wild Ginger in Somerset was highly recommended by colleagues for unique Asian inspired dishes, including various style of Chinese and Thai. . It is very convenient to Somerset hotels. Fast and friendly service.