US$217
US$235
Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$127
Clarion Hotel(Somerset)
US$95
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
US$206
All reviewsstayed heremarriott brandclean hotelsseparate living and sleeping areahappy hour dinnerhome away from homekitchen cabinetsmarriott familyfull kitchencomfortable bedsindoor poolbedroom suitecomplimentary wifistay there againnice amenitiesnew jerseyquiet area
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn Somerset. From the friendly greeting at check in to my day of check out. Beautifully decorated and very clean. The room was lemony fresh upon entering and the bed was super comfortable. My kids enjoyed the pool and the little lounge area attached to the pool room. The breakfast was so good (I'm surprised), not the typical "Continental" style breakfast (the spicy sausages were delicious). The lady that was working in the breakfast area was a breath of fresh air, so friendly, professional and welcoming, she went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was ok and she was very attentive. The food station was very clean (I pay attention to details) and she replenished the empty trays of food as soon as they were out, I don't remember her name too well, I think it's Okowa (please forgive me if that's not the spelling or even her name, smh). Overall I had a great stay and I can't wait to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I've now stayed here twice and I have been exceptionally satisfied each time. After being in so many hotels in New Jersey that are leaning up against noisy highways and parkways, it's was so refreshing to discover this gem, tucked away in a quiet area. I have slept very well there on comfortable beds. The staff is friendly and always smiling. Their breakfast buffet is excellent and always well stocked, even for someone like me who usually shows up in the last hour.

The only word of caution here is be prepared to drive everywhere or summon a ride if you plan on staying there on the weekends. Public transportation and shuttle service operate only on weekdays. But it's still worth staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I gave this hotel 5 but I wouldn't call it a "5 Star" hotel like a JW Marriott but as far as Residence Inns good this one was one of the best. Part of the reason I give it this rating is because of the staff at the front desk. Excellent service is hard to find. Plus we find that checking in as late as we often do while on the road the night staff is often subpar. Not here! Nyla & Danielle were fantastic. Plus they worked all night and were still there when we were heading out the next morning and guess what? They were still incredibly polite, cheery & helpful. As for the rooms - we were in a 2 bedroom. It was fine. Not huge but gave us the privacy we needed. Kitchen cabinets were a little tired looking but the beds were comfey & there were plenty of pillows! Breakfast was good the next morning. The kitchen staff were so polite! I wish I got their names. Overall I would stay there again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: Getting a room with a seperate bedroom (or two) is so helpful for a good night's rest! Also great to have an indoor pool & free breakfast!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Comfortable accommodation and good service! Great experience! Very clean hotels, comfortable beds, recently renovated. Staff is very pleasant and responsive to the guest. I enjoyed a lovely and quiet stay at this property.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Due to power outage after snow storm, needed a room last minute and so few accept dogs. We got a room for four nights. First two nights were reasonably priced, but the last two the rate went up and more than doubled, which was disappointing, but we were desperate. Breakfast is included, but finishes at 9 am during the week and 10 am on Sunday. We had the light happy hour dinner of flatbread sandwiches, which was quite good. I believe they do this on weeknights. Hamburgers were scheduled for the next night, but our power came back on and we left early due to the next storm approaching. Clean room and comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Request away from the elevator.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Flora B, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Good morning and hope you are doing well today!

Our weekend rates are lower than the weekday rates, so starting on Sunday the rates are higher for guests staying with us.
Breakfast hours are set at Monday through Friday 6:30 am- 9 am and Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am-10:00 am.
I do apologize about the rates being higher during the week but they are set rates.

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to our hotel and someone will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for choosing the Residence Inn Somerset and enjoy the rest of your day.

Flora