“Can't eat in”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #88 of 121 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Panera in somerset is the same as all the other paneras, except you cannot eat in, it's basically a take out place. Which is disappointing

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My father and I ate breakfast here. Service was slow, food was "okay" at best and the staff did not even look happy. Show some enthusiasm. Would never go back unless there is different management and staff with a better attitude.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Does "good clean food" (to quote their TV ad) include ice cold bread? I went to this Panera in Somerset NJ recently, because i had a gift card. First of all, I'm not a big fan of the self-service kiosk thing, but i could get past that, IF the food was worth it. I ordered a turkey sandwich, which reminded me of something you would be served on an airline flight. The turkey was several slices of straight cut turkey just plopped on an ice cold roll (I kid you not), with 1 leaf of wilted romaine lettuce (I prefer iceberg on a sandwich, but not a deal breaker). Wow... folks, just go to Subway, where they have fresh, well-made (in front of you) sandwiches, with fresh soft bread.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

This place gibes you a variety of options to choose from to have a quick lunch or to go

Try the select 2 offer its good and fills your stomach good

Service is good and quick

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I saw that they openning a Panera's bread place near me. When I entered, I noticed that you need to order on a computer and it was only for take out.