“Perfect for me”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Robert T
“Perfect for me”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This apartment is on a quiet street, which is a big plus for me! The place was clean when I arrived. The apartment is 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a living room and kitchen. It was the perfect size for me and a friend!! The kitchen was well equipped to make meals. I would definitely recommend for smaller groups or a couple who want a clean and quiet place to sleep at night.

27 Jun 2018
Great people. Would love to have you again. Thanks
rab2871
Mount Upton, New York
“Amazing Condo great owner”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We needed a place close to the boardwalk and the beach and we got it. Anthony was a more than Hospitable host. The Condo was clean and had more than we expected very relaxing will be going back next year and for years to come thank you for a great trip wish I was still there...

19 Aug 2017
Great people. Can't wait to see you again.
Judi L
Escondido
“A Great Week”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

With a large portion of my family we rented both the upper and lower apartments and we had a wonderful week. Air conditioners in each room were hardly needed because of the ocean breezes. My brother slept on front porch with windows open and said he got the best rest he ever had. One block to the beach or restaurants made it easily navigated by my handicapped sister. We would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tony, the owner, was very pleasant and very helpful.
Liked least: Didn't realize we had to bring towels.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Aug 2018
Sorry there was a misunderstanding about providing towel.
Thank You hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing