“Great Dinner!”

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Sea Girt
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Harrigan’s Pub is the premier Irish Pub at the Jersey Shore. Our signature Sizzling Sliced Steak Sandwich is a house specialty for over 38 years! We also offer an extensive menu including fresh fish, steaks, hand-crafted burgers and sandwiches. We feature the perfectly poured Guinness Pint, over 35 Craft Beers, an excellent wine menu and bar of fine spirits. We also some of the best live music around. Whether you’re looking for a great place to spend an afternoon, or a place to linger into the night, Harrigan’s Pub is the perfect destination.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner to try something different, and we were pleasantly surprised. I ordered the taco salad with grilled shrimp, and the shrimp were yummy, and perfectly flavored. The salad was huge, and came with a lot of chips. My husband ordered the Irish Whiskey Chicken, and he loved it. The sauce was amazing, and had a lot of mushrooms. We’d definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I stopped at Harrigan's Irish Pub for a quick dinner. It was pretty crowded but we found 2 seats at the bar and decided to stay there. Service was good and they pour a good drink! I ordered the Harrigan’s Famous Sizzling Sliced Steak. I ordered it medium rare and it came out perfect. In future I will ask them to put it on a regular plate because it continues to cook on the sizzling platter and I prefer my steak on the rare side.It was delicious! My husband had a steak and was very pleased with that too. Overall a good experience and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

After the initial schlock of seeing our party of 11, we were seated quickly and served very well by our waitress. This local eatery really gives one the feel of an Irish pub. Great selection of beers on tap. Nice lunch menu with many appetizers. Specialities like the sizzling steak, Ruben sandwich or steak sandwich were above your average fish. Most lunch selections provided a choice of soup or salad with your choice. Portions were more than adequate. Would recommend and return possibly for dinner.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Food has been consistently very good here for many years. The hot open faced roast beef sandwiches are one of my favorites. Sides such as onion rings, potato salad are tasty. Excellent service, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I have been going to Harrigans for over 15 years - went tonight looking forward to sizzling steak sandwich - what a disappointment
Steak was cut thick - not tender - ordered medium rare came out almost well done