“Friendly Small Business”
Review of Simona's Bakery

Simona's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sea Girt
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love buying my pastries from here! The staff is friendly and they are affordably priced for cookies, etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful delicious pastries. Cakes made to order. The cupcakes are unbelievable. The cookies so good!!!! And Italian pastries beautifully made and delicious to eat.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Gourmet cupcakes without the gourmet price. Hubby and I tried (1) red velvet with cream cheese icing, (2) chocolate mint embellished with an Andes candy, (3) peanut butter cup, and (4) blackout (dark chocolate) flavors. Wow! A treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. There was an enticing, luscious variety in the case, making it difficult to select. Options included “fruitier” flavor combinations like blueberry lemonade. I’ll just have to try that the next time! Staff were helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Some of the best butter cookies that I ever had. We buy 2lbs for 6 people and they are always gone by the next day.

I will say this though - I spent something like $45? there the other day. On the way out, I realized that I had forgot to take a cookie out before they wrapped the box so I asked for a butter cookie for my 4 yr old son. She then charged me for a single butter cookie. I found that oddly penny pinching considering how much I just spent and how often we go. It just rubbed me the wrong way. Could just be me and to be fair, they are running a business...

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I frequent this spot for Italian cookies, doughnuts, and cupcakes. It's very fresh with high quality ingredients. The Boston Cream doughnuts and crumb cake are my favorite Sunday treats.