See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great location, MOST staff is friendly. Outside surroundings, in the grass behind the first building, was FULL of garbage and even found a syringe one night, but it was gone the next. =(
Otherwise the property was quite clean (inside the building/s), given it's location and and what the outside grassy area looked like. I would recommend this hotel to those on a budget. We had no issues at all.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The rooms were good and worth the money. And the complimentary breakfast was good too. The rooms were clean but I would have liked it even better if they were brightly lit. And the corridors leading to the rooms were not air conditioned, which is OK but the air turns stale in the corridors which is not all that a great feel.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The hotel provides a good value. This is a very good hotel and is an alternative to staying at the casino hotels. The price is reasonable. I like the continental breakfast. when I had a problem with the battery in the smoke detector, it was fixed promptly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Was way over charged and the customer service was of no help. Will not go back again to this hotel. The key to your room did not work. At one point I had to ask one of the cleaners to open the door for me. I had to get the key changed but that didnt seem to work.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ramadaac, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your experience was anything less than completely satisfying. Most probably what you are seeing are preauthorizations, not overcharges. Depending on your bank, preauthorizations usually drop off in five to seven business days. Keys to rooms are deactivated by being near cell phones or automobile remotes. It is something beyond our control. We do remind guests to be careful where they place their room keys. Most guests love our clean fresh rooms and friendly customer service. We are sorry we could not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible,horrible,horrible....
It smelled of death and depression.
The sheets and pillowcases were stained.
Hookers come out at night.
A motion sensor was detached and hanging from the wall.
Carpet was ripped and stained.
This place is the worst I've ever seen.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple