US$134
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Courtyard
US$148
US$194
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$159
US$195
US$175
Doubletree.com
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceamtrak stationvery nice hotelbusiness hotelbeautiful propertya great staythe holiday innsesame placebed was very comfortablerooms were very cleanparking lotindoor poolshort drivenice roomprincetonamenities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this location multiple times and is favorite when in the area. Place is great. Despite its central location it sits on a secluded property that is very well maintained and in my mind, picturesque with lots of green space and stream running through the property. Nice lobby, great pool with hot tub and a great bar upstairs. Very well maintained with clean, comfortable rooms and beds, convenient to a large number of attractions.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my boys stayed in this property for about 3 weeks last July 2017. The area is safe and quiet its about 3 mins driving to Plainsboro town a nice little town with alibrary and some shop. There is indoor basketball court and swimming pool which is great for teenage boys also we enjoyed the view from our room looking at the lake is very relaxing during the day. The room was clean and acceptable.

Room Tip: Asking for a room looking at the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for one night for work during the week. It’s conveniently located near a few pharma companies and a quick 10 min ride to the college. The lobby was quite nice and the checkin process was smooth. The person who checked me in was polite and certainly made me feel welcome.
The room itself needs a little work. Upon settling in the first few minutes, I noticed a very high pitch ringer. I called the front desk who informed me it was the fridge. The noise went away after unplugging the unit. This appear to happen often as the front desk told me how to resolve it within seconds.
At around 4am, I was awaken by another high pitch squeal. It was the AC unit this time. Again, had to turn it off the unit in order for the glass breaking noise to stop.
The room otherwise was fine. I would stay here again only as a ‘had to’.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was amazing and super polite. Everything was kept very clean. I stayed for one night for a business meeting and was super impressed with how helpful the staff was. There is also a very nice heated indoor pool next to a wonderful tennis and basketball court. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days recently. I was met with a really warm welcome and my room was lovely.

In the morning I went for breakfast which was very ropey, the eggs were rubbery sausages dry and there wasn’t much to choose from. The service at breakfast was also woeful. The guys spent their time chatting and on their phone with no interest in the guests.

Otherwise it was a great stay