All reviewsfront deskroom servicelarge poolwooded areawonderful hotelbusiness hotelbed was very comfortablerooms are nicea great staythe holiday innthe concierge loungeparking lotprincetongymamenitieshelipadihg
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have stayed at this location multiple times and is favorite when in the area. Place is great. Despite its central location it sits on a secluded property that is very well maintained and in my mind, picturesque with lots of green space and stream running through the property. Nice lobby, great pool with hot tub and a great bar upstairs. Very well maintained with clean, comfortable rooms and beds, convenient to a large number of attractions.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Princeton - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and you took advantage of some of our great amenities such as the lap pool, oversized gym, running paths around the lake and of course the bar lounge. We look forward to seeing you soon. if is there anything else we can improve on do not hesitate to contact me directly. safe travels...

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Me and my boys stayed in this property for about 3 weeks last July 2017. The area is safe and quiet its about 3 mins driving to Plainsboro town a nice little town with alibrary and some shop. There is indoor basketball court and swimming pool which is great for teenage boys also we enjoyed the view from our room looking at the lake is very relaxing during the day. The room was clean and acceptable.

Room Tip: Asking for a room looking at the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your response. I'm happy to hear that you and your children took advantage of some of our amenities such as the indoor basketball court, lap pool, and the beautiful exterior hotel grounds overlooking the lake. I hope to see you again soon nest summer time... cheers!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for work during the week. It’s conveniently located near a few pharma companies and a quick 10 min ride to the college. The lobby was quite nice and the checkin process was smooth. The person who checked me in was polite and certainly made me feel welcome.
The room itself needs a little work. Upon settling in the first few minutes, I noticed a very high pitch ringer. I called the front desk who informed me it was the fridge. The noise went away after unplugging the unit. This appear to happen often as the front desk told me how to resolve it within seconds.
At around 4am, I was awaken by another high pitch squeal. It was the AC unit this time. Again, had to turn it off the unit in order for the glass breaking noise to stop.
The room otherwise was fine. I would stay here again only as a ‘had to’.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I wanted to let you know that we have addressed the issues you mentioned during your recent stay. we really apologize for any inconvenience but we want you to give us another opportunity to serve and I can assure that you won't be disappointed. we rank among the top twenty Crowne Plaza Hotels within the country and we strive for excellence. safe travels...

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was amazing and super polite. Everything was kept very clean. I stayed for one night for a business meeting and was super impressed with how helpful the staff was. There is also a very nice heated indoor pool next to a wonderful tennis and basketball court. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Than you for your recent visit to our beautiful Crowne Plaza Princeton & Conference Center. I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and our team members were part of your overall experience. we continue doing improvements to our hotel to provide the highest level of customer service and hotel amenities. If is there anything that we can improve on please do not hesitate to contact me directly. safe travels...

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few days recently. I was met with a really warm welcome and my room was lovely.

In the morning I went for breakfast which was very ropey, the eggs were rubbery sausages dry and there wasn’t much to choose from. The service at breakfast was also woeful. The guys spent their time chatting and on their phone with no interest in the guests.

Otherwise it was a great stay

1  Thank Joeavison

Thank you for your feedback. I have addressed your concerns with the food and beverage team to better service our hotel guests. It's our mission to provide excellent customer service and enjoyable experience. Also, I would like to let you know that we started a new menu program enhancing the breakfast buffet offerings as well as our a la cart menu. I hope you give us another chance to serve you again, I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!