“Surprise birthday party for dear friend (Lunch cruise)”

Cornucopia Cruise Line
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Perth Amboy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent DJ, the food/service was good and the music was popping! Very nice diverse crowd. Everyone was dancing and we all had a good time. I plan to celebrate my retirement party there.

All reviews
"sights"
"latin"
"silverware"

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

If I knew about this how this boat dinner type of thing was before, I will never expend money on it.
Waste of time they don’t even take you to a nice view, just out there somewhere dark where u can’t even see the lights of Nyc. Drinks are super expensive, service is bad they need more people to take care of tables.
A mess I will never go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere, food, and DJ (((((((AMAZING))))) I'm already planning the next dinner cruise. Exceed my expectation.

1  Thank sfierce
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The weather wasn't really good - but we did leave the dock. The cruise line and staff was wonderful. We went to celebrated my sister-in-law's surprised 60th birthday this past Saturday night. Everyone had a grand time - the food was good and the sangria was too. The DJ had the dance floor packed and everyone was up on the dance floor all night long. I went outside a few times - it was windy at times but still had a grand time.