All reviews adjoining hilton complimentary breakfast fitness center front desk staff room was clean breakfast staff morris plains business trip the breakfast area ample parking business center ruth's chris steakhouse new jersey indoor pool wonderful stay bagels enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Clean room and bathroom. Amazing bed and pillows. Best sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Would like to know where they bought their pillows. Night staff was friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Nice, clean hotel with a friendly staff. indoor/outdoor pool. Great location.. Connected to the Hilton which has a nice bar area and a steak house, nice if you don't have kids with you. Free Hot breakfast!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The location is perfect. Very quiet and away from the expressway. Close to train station. Great for family because it is mostly business during the week. Just a nice and comfortable stay. Train to NY, was about an hour.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I booked my room a month in advance for a three night stay. When I was on my way to the hotel, at about 7:30pm, someone called me and asked if I was still planning on coming. I told them I was on the road and I would be there in about 45 minutes. They said okay, see you then. When I arrived, the gentleman at the front desk informed me that due to a storm earlier in the day that they had no room for me and they were putting me up at a Day's Inn. Obviously, I was not happy. In spite of calling me to confirm my arrival, they gave my room to someone else. They would never admit to that fact, but kept with the story that somehow a power outage hours earlier had made rooms unusable. They showed me one room that had a missing faucet handle and they were running an ionizer. I relented and spent the night in a dreadful Day's Inn. The front office manager, Jose, said he was going to have 5k Hilton Honors points added to my account. I waited and it never happened. I emailed him and he said he would check into it. I waited. Finally, I responded to a Hilton survey and relayed my experience. Only then did TJ, the Hotel Manager, respond to me with an email, again blaming the storm, who said he would check on the points and would send me a follow-up email letting me know the status. That was a month ago today....no follow-up email. I did get the points eventually, after contacting Hilton myself. To be fair, TJ did offer me a credit in the hotel bar for food. I went and didn't see anything that appealed to me. He did also address some rowdy guests who were outside my room the next night, when I was able to come back and complete my stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tommyl2900
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Tom A,

We’re sorry we were unable to accommodate you during your recent visit to the area. We strive to accommodate 100% of our guests but extenuating circumstances can occur. Please accept our apology for the unfortunate circumstances and for the lack of follow-up received. We’ve addressed this with our team to avoid recurrence in the future. We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us a chance to provide accommodations for you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Hotel was very clean and staff very helpful and polite. Breakfast was good. Juice was a little watered down but not to bad. two swimming pools on the property which was great. Overall a great weekend with the family.