US$146
US$106
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$295
US$265
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$189
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$165
US$148
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$235
US$194
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsadjoining hiltoncomplimentary breakfastfitness centerfront desk staffroom was cleanbreakfast staffbusiness tripmorris plainsthe breakfast areaample parkingbusiness centerruth's chris steakhousenew jerseyindoor poolwonderful stayenjoyed my staybagels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean room and bathroom. Amazing bed and pillows. Best sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Would like to know where they bought their pillows. Night staff was friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice, clean hotel with a friendly staff. indoor/outdoor pool. Great location.. Connected to the Hilton which has a nice bar area and a steak house, nice if you don't have kids with you. Free Hot breakfast!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is perfect. Very quiet and away from the expressway. Close to train station. Great for family because it is mostly business during the week. Just a nice and comfortable stay. Train to NY, was about an hour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked my room a month in advance for a three night stay. When I was on my way to the hotel, at about 7:30pm, someone called me and asked if I was still planning on coming. I told them I was on the road and I would be there in about 45 minutes. They said okay, see you then. When I arrived, the gentleman at the front desk informed me that due to a storm earlier in the day that they had no room for me and they were putting me up at a Day's Inn. Obviously, I was not happy. In spite of calling me to confirm my arrival, they gave my room to someone else. They would never admit to that fact, but kept with the story that somehow a power outage hours earlier had made rooms unusable. They showed me one room that had a missing faucet handle and they were running an ionizer. I relented and spent the night in a dreadful Day's Inn. The front office manager, Jose, said he was going to have 5k Hilton Honors points added to my account. I waited and it never happened. I emailed him and he said he would check into it. I waited. Finally, I responded to a Hilton survey and relayed my experience. Only then did TJ, the Hotel Manager, respond to me with an email, again blaming the storm, who said he would check on the points and would send me a follow-up email letting me know the status. That was a month ago today....no follow-up email. I did get the points eventually, after contacting Hilton myself. To be fair, TJ did offer me a credit in the hotel bar for food. I went and didn't see anything that appealed to me. He did also address some rowdy guests who were outside my room the next night, when I was able to come back and complete my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom A
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tom A,

We’re sorry we were unable to accommodate you during your recent visit to the area. We strive to accommodate 100% of our guests but extenuating circumstances can occur. Please accept our apology for the unfortunate circumstances and for the lack of follow-up received. We’ve addressed this with our team to avoid recurrence in the future. We hope the next time you are in the area you will give us a chance to provide accommodations for you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was very clean and staff very helpful and polite. Breakfast was good. Juice was a little watered down but not to bad. two swimming pools on the property which was great. Overall a great weekend with the family.